"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's like being Roman Emperor in the 3rd Century. Everyone wants to be one for some unfathomable reason, because apparently running around the Mediterranean in a smelly tent with a hundred thousand soldiers pissed off you only bribed them 35% of the state budget for the next decade instead of their CLEARLY JUSTIFIED 80% is a mental image that every jumped-up peasant in the whole empire furiously cooms themselves to sleep over every night.
Caesar Augustus Sneedius Maximus Proctos

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Praid

Just another idiot

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fauna asking TES lore questions in her latest Skyrim stream and I'm losing my fucking mind trying to contain my spergery because there's not enough of a character limit to explain Elder Scrolls spiritual metaphysics.

Also first time actually seeing the new outfit, fuck I love contemporary outfits.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
God I hope he got banned again
Honestly a bit anticlimactic. I was hoping for something more impressive to end up banning him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Neo has been playing Payday 2 for like an hour and a half and she hasn't figured out that she has a second weapon. Truly the IQ of a member of the Pippa clan.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Lia's Pony OC she made just now.
Lia pony.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
You know she probably got recommended to take a booster after her diagnosis right then and there.
Japan actually has one of the lowest vaccination rates out of all the other first world countries. Doctors aren't really pushing for people to get vaccinated or so I've heard.
Hot damn Tenma. She's going off.

View attachment 7883
I guess you could say she's putting her foot d-
Man, I kind of wonder now how the whole Henri story will end. Eventually the girls are going to get fed up and either ban or ignore him. which in turn will probably cause him to go even more schizo.
I've noticed the girls shouting him out a lot recently. Giving people like him attention is the worst thing you can do. Not only does it give him what he wants, which is attention, but it also sends a message to others that the best way to get noticed by your oshii is to be a schizo. The best thing to do is to block and ban him and let him drive himself insane untill he kills himself.
Someone is dumping alleged Tenma roommate stuff on /vt/, they found waybacks of her old m1ssk related accounts and the result is...
She may be a rare Romanian Japanese hapa.
View attachment 7984
Another Japanese vtuber may turn out to not be fully Japanese

First post dropped the pic in /vt/:

Next post drops the fiverr account where the face pic came from:
Pics of the account:
View attachment 7987
Pics of her profile with Romanian and Japanese in the Languages:
View attachment 7988 View attachment 7989

Post after that drops some twitter links, with a second photo:
Links:
Facepic was in the last twitter archive link:

Oh and all this info was dropped after someone uploaded the discord cap of Tenma telling footfags to fuck off.
Seems like one of them got mad lmao

And feel free to put it on the homeland, I have issues with posting there. For some reason the site still runs extremely slow for me and I'm not sure why.
This explains a lot. Her accent very unusual, it's not a standard japanese accent and her intonation is different than most japanese ESLs. Still cute though

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I've noticed the girls shouting him out a lot recently. Giving people like him attention is the worst thing you can do. Not only does it give him what he wants, which is attention, but it also sends a message to others that the best way to get noticed by your oshii is to be a schizo. The best thing to do is to block and ban him and let him drive himself insane untill he kills himself.
Funny thing is that Nyaru used to think Henri was harmless actually. Just a weird schizo and all. However, her opinions have changed in last few days and does think he is cause for concern. So maybe the girls are turning their views on him recently,

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.