"If I had a house-husband, I would freaking ravage him every day. The term 'house-husband' is just so erotic"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And there she goes. Yeah, that happens.

(Mumei)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Doesnt detroit have a level select or something? The fucking babysitter part is the shittiest of the entire game. I crave the twink robot with mister crabs part!!!!!!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The fucking babysitter part is the shittiest of the entire game.
I think the entire game is the shittiest part of the entire game, and the only remotely salvageable part were Hank and Connor. David Cage must've been off his tits to release a game about androids discovering their humanity in the same year NieR Automata came out.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I kinda wonder if her ‘flip’ on those positions is because she finally realized what it was actually about. Back when she made those statements she was framing it as a shipping problem, when shipping was never the issue in the first place.

Basically she was trying to be nice and diplomatic at first, but now she finally realizes the type of psychos she’s dealing with and is ok with telling them to screw off.
Given this context: (Link), I think she likely had to have known to some degree the original reason the psychotics were freaking out; it is too coincidental otherwise. I can't see any reason to mention people having "types" in addition to positing that while all of her viewers find her "attractive" not everyone she interacts with would as well.

I would take a guess of not being bold enough to make any non-reversible statements without consulting with management first, but I'm not a big fan of that theory either.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think the entire game is the shittiest part of the entire game, and the only remotely salvageable part were Hank and Connor. David Cage must've been off his tits to release a game about androids discovering their humanity in the same year NieR Automata came out.
The best part of this game is closing your eyes when Hank is talking to imagine Mr. Krabs swearing like a sailor.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
David Cage is off his tits, that's what makes his trainwrecks of games so damn amusing to play or watch. They're horrible, but I can't look away from them, like watching a train crash in slow motion.

I can't wait to see what batshit insane things he comes up with in their Star Wars game.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
holyshit, over than 100 pages already. autism and anime girl are too strong of a combo apparently

Can't really blame him, this is a great place if you're a PCfag or Holofag, but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji? And then the rest doesn't care, tribalfags, and/or copy-pastes /vt/ rrats. You can't blame people for just watching one company and then not having the time or will for others, but you also can't really blame people for not being active in a place that hardly ever discusses their preferred company, especially if you wind up being the newsbringer that everyone memes on. Personally I don't really give a shit about tribing, I just want Vtuber news without hugboxes or excessive schizos, but the disproportion does kinda get demotivating at times, especially as I don't really have the time to be a consistent Nijifag or indie/2view-fag.
I still followed good numbers of niji livers (some JPs and ex-IDs, I never touch ENs because none of them clicks well with my preference) but the ones I truly watch are probably even 1-2 at best, I do keep tabs on cover releases because I like music stuff and niji had some of the great singers around. The problem with niji in my opinion is probably the number of livers they had. With EN kicking off, fewer eng-speaking people are checking out other branches so we don't see many eng people around that were autist enough to be a nijifag. They're still one of the bigger vtuber corpo in japan alongside hololive but most of their influence is stuck on homeland at best because foreigners have the option to stick to nijiEN from the very first

This is pretty interesting to me because I only realized recently that some people legit skipped on some livers because they "cannot speak their language". Is this a monolingual people-only problem or am I missing out on another factor?

The admins at iketog are, shall we say, a tad bit obsessed with Laplus. To the point of rivaling the psychopaths in their own comments section.
Her roommate isn't the best at her opsec game, hell her instagram is still alive and active.
comments on that site can be even more ruthless and horrifying than a /vt/ thread, which speaks volume
also pretty sure the blow-up only happens after they started adding nijiEN pages and the admin just leave it like that (because it brings traffic I guess)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
David Cage is off his tits, that's what makes his trainwrecks of games so damn amusing to play or watch. They're horrible, but I can't look away from them, like watching a train crash in slow motion.

I can't wait to see what batshit insane things he comes up with in their Star Wars game.
That's if he isn't completely canceled or even arrested before then with all the drama he's caused. I will say though that I unironically love Heavy Rain. The game has tons of David Cage jank, but I've played through it a few times over the years and I find the story actually intruiging. Beyond Two Souls can die in a fire though.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Speaking of numberfaggotry, I'm surprised Miko hasn't done anymore with WWE2K22. She was bringing in 100,000 viewers when she did the collabs, I'm shocked they haven't done a big Royal Rumble or anything else. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it.
After she saw the Magni-Vesper Worms commentary, she felt as if she was not worthy.
To be honest, the game's real contribution was memes about niggos becoming human.
I still followed good numbers of niji livers (some JPs and ex-IDs, I never touch ENs because none of them clicks well with my preference) but the ones I truly watch are probably even 1-2 at best, I do keep tabs on cover releases because I like music stuff and niji had some of the great singers around. The problem with niji in my opinion is probably the number of livers they had. With EN kicking off, fewer eng-speaking people are checking out other branches so we don't see many eng people around that were autist enough to be a nijifag. They're still one of the bigger vtuber corpo in japan alongside hololive but most of their influence is stuck on homeland at best because foreigners have the option to stick to nijiEN from the very first
For whatever reason, I follow/try to watch all of Holo and Phase as I can. I have indies I keep up with (Monaca, Pikamee, Pippa's harem, Abby, etc.).

I just can't really say the same for Niji. For what it's worth I really do like Ange, Gundo and Kanda, Sister Claire, Nora, Nui, Dola, Mika, Hana, and most of the EN Girls (minus the EDUCATE YOURSELF coombrainette). I can't really keep up with them though. Plus, there's just something Holo has that Niji doesn't to top it off.

Holo good.
PC good.
Niji okay.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh yeah, I do love watching those games, even if Detroit wasn't really batshit enough aside from "ze androids ride on ze back of the bus because uh civil rights". Nor was it Omikron funnybad. Easily his best actual videogame, meaning it's the least interesting thing he's ever put out.

Too bad the Super Best Friends won't be around to play through another Cage masterpiece whenever the Star Wars thing comes out, if he doesn't get sent to jail, or storm out of another courtroom in tears.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
holyshit, over than 100 pages already. autism and anime girl are too strong of a combo apparently
I'd say homeland moved just as fast, if not a bit faster. Many of the active members over there that led to the majority of the posts are also here now.

On a side note, does anyone know if any other holo mentioned anything about AoE 2 DE (or any strategy/rts game really) considering orange chicken played it? It would be nice to see some more of those games compared to the typical meta.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

1620683074515.jpg

angry sushi

Early Adopter
tl;dr twitch drama?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
tl;dr twitch drama?
Some streamer named Sliker scammed a bunch of streamers and other people out of over $300k or something crazy. Notably one of the people he scammed was a cancer patient. Once this was known some drama between streamers that knew Sliker started to happen.

That's all I know but you can look his name up if you want to know more. Overall I find it funny and fucked up at the same time. It's above your average streamer drama for sure. Wonder if Pippa will bring it up on stream?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Pippa's influence grows by the fucking day, damn. I just hope it never goes to her head.

And speaking of the rabbit, found this a week or so ago edited just to shitpost about her.
pick-me pippa.jpg

pick-me penelope.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
tl;dr twitch drama?
xQc finally managed to put together a complex sentence after six years of trying, and broke up with his girlfriend(?) on stream (?) and some shit happened
some greasy arab twitch streamer stole $30k $300k from his subscribers, mods, friends, etc. and lost it all gambling
this started off a rube goldberg machine of autism and now other streamers are getting accused that they're covering the fact that the greasy arab also molested some girl
asmongold is apparently involved in this shit or something

edit: Oh, I see, I see. This big drama broke because greasy arab man wasn't just scamming his viewers, that's normal for twitch, that's perfectly acceptable. He scammed other STREAMERS, that's why it's so big. Also yeah, xQc had a huge argument with his ex-gf in a discord call, on stream and that's where the other parts of the drama are coming from.

edit 2: I do have to say, DSP OUTLIVES ANOTHER ONE BABYYYYYYYYY

I'll have more info tomorrow when my friend who actually follows retarded twitch drama wakes up.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's influence grows by the fucking day, damn. I just hope it never goes to her head.
I think she's pretty much the face of Phase Connect at this point as she was chosen to be the 3D model for Wonder AI. I'm kind of surprised they didn't go with Tenma who is comparable in size and in Canada, but I'm guessing Pippa has much more overall appeal and growth.

I don't think it will go to her head as she's talked about it the topic and is very aware of it. Who knows though, she might still lose her shit but she's probably the most well adjusted for this kind of thing.

Speech To Text

tl;dr twitch drama?
Big streamer scammed money then got outed for Sexual Assault. Hes friends with other big streamers and Mizkif (known for being Ice Poseidon's camera man) helped cover it up. Mizkif is one of the founders of OTK which is Asmongold's streamer org so everyone who is a part of that is considered involved right now. A lot of the big streamers Pippa has mentioned watching are talking about it right now or are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom