"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I genuinely don't hate Nolan and hope he can get better (yes, get out the rainbows, I know), but at some point he needs to learn his actions have consequences, which I'm not sure we've really been successfully getting across. Maybe a ban would be for his own good.

Entirely unrelatedly, pink woman has decided to thirstpost herself. I'm not sure why the embed keep saying the first tweet is unavailable, but it's her talking about her Cute Women Collection arriving:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Because I'm joking, of course. I figured that would come across?

Yeah, I saw this place mentioned in /fvr/, took a look and saw a lot of names I recognized from the discord and decided to pop in.
Yo Newfag, which names did you recognize? Show us some screenshots & point at some users, so we can shame them for their terrible opsec!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yo Newfag, which names did you recognize? Show us some screenshots & point at some users, so we can shame them for their terrible opsec!
Please got tell me it wasn't THIS post that got you to come here?
As a matter of fact, it was!
Here's your info!

Edit: Wait I misread that into names recognized from the flavr thread somehow.

Last edited:

auxchar

auxiliary character
I think I'd rather not rat them out, if that's alright with you. Most of them are people I would consider good friends, and I would rather not throw them under the bus.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Haram

Screenshot_20230518-083312_Samsung Internet.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im just gonna drop this out of context because its funny.

Screenshot_20230516-172639_Twitter.jpg

Oh god i cant believe nolan is calling people nazi on twitter

Okay the guy had a couple of nazi flags on anime girls he must be the reincarnation of hitler

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
One good thing about Russia and China taking over the world is that they'll put a stop to all of this bullshit.
hs4bq8oyncs81.jpg

There's also a picture of the Hololive Moments team (guys leading the charge during the Taiwan incident) crossdressing as their favourite Hololive idols, but I can't find that one without diving deep into the /vt/ archives.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There's also a picture of the Hololive Moments team (guys leading the charge during the Taiwan incident) crossdressing as their favourite Hololive idols, but I can't find that one without diving deep into the /vt/ archives.

This one?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu went on a rant about what kind of NSFW art of herself she's comfortable with and this wound up with her admitting to her being into ass, tummy, and pits. Big tummies, particularly. "Yes, squishy tummy, she will produce many offspring, unga bunga!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Saruei posted frog feet

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think I'd rather not rat them out, if that's alright with you. Most of them are people I would consider good friends, and I would rather not throw them under the bus.
There's no friends here, just a bunch of mean girls watching vtubers :menhera:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

themanimthehills

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
link-1.jpeg

Oh, that silly Lia. What a silly Lia thing to do. Let's just have a look in the comments and --
link-2.jpeg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Top Bottom