"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I still don't know who this guy is supposed to be.
@Ananda The Annoyer is a @Titanosaurus sock (or, well, I guess it's another main internet identity of his). He had a sloppy opsec trail, and this playing coy with the Ananda account that originally went inactive in February only to come back after I made these posts confirms it.
e: lmao it seems he has a YouTube channel with 421 subscribers and 400+ videos making Bannerlord content. He uses his voice too.
1684052046922.png

There's also a Twitter that is linked to on the YouTube. And of course it already follows me...
1684052392101.png:whatastory:

Here's a link to his TaleWorlds Forum Account that has 7k+ posts. (Recent Posts Page Archive)

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@Ananda The Annoyer is a @Titanosaurus sock (or, well, I guess it's another main internet identity of his). He had a sloppy opsec trail, and this playing coy with the Ananda account that originally went inactive in February only to come back after I made these posts confirms it.
My question is why even sock if you post on the farms under the same name. Did he do something embarrassing he didn't want to be brought up and wanted a fresh start?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My question is why even sock if you post on the farms under the same name. Did he do something embarrassing he didn't want to be brought up and wanted a fresh start?
I can tell you that a lot of people make socks, just as a backup.

Bugom

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@thhrang are you accusing me of watching vtubers, discussing vtubers, playing bannerlord and also discussing bannerlord, being a zero view vtuber and a bad clipper and a degen and a Granthh fallower and not being overtly concerned if people see my public postings but also not wanting to blatantly infuse the two subjects unless it it is relevant?

How dare you :urtearingmeapart:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@thhrang are you accusing me of watching vtubers, discussing vtubers, playing bannerlord and also discussing bannerlord, being a zero view vtuber and a bad clipper and a degen and a Granthh fallower and not being overtly concerned if people see my public postings but also not wanting to blatantly infuse the two subjects unless it it is relevant?

How dare you :urtearingmeapart:
lol, it was just funny and I couldn't help but point it out once I made the connections and @superduper kept asking. Glad you're not assblasted about it, that wasn't my intention.
:whatastory:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I enjoy a happy ending. ❤️
Unless it involves Rie...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
lol, it was just funny and I couldn't help but point it out once I made the connections and @superduper kept asking. Glad you're not assblasted about it, that wasn't my intention.
:whatastory:
Yeah it sure is pretty funny. Small world where some guy can just like all the stuff you like, type like you and even post the same clips as you (but the farms are down so we don't know about that right now) and have a retarded voice like you.
.....over two weeks have passed..... no reply.... Shiina.... are you waiting for me ACT UP? :shiinastare:
View attachment 10360Shiina... I...I.... I'm gonna SING A GAY SONG AND EMBERASS MYSELF!

View attachment 10361

Okay but seriously Shiina isn't feeling well, lets all send her some positive energy! I'll treasure the little heart in place of a reply if it means she gets her rest and feels better soon!View attachment 10362

^Wow that voice... what are the odds?
But it's got nothing to do with me, nothing to be assblasted about :menhera:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Yeah it sure is pretty funny. Small world where some guy can just like all the stuff you like, type like you and even post the same clips as you (but the farms are down so we don't know about that right now) and have a retarded voice like you.

^Wow that voice... what are the odds?
But it's got nothing to do with me, nothing to be assblasted about :menhera:

How is that thumbnail able to read vaibae's mind?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rewind a bit, we need to press further about the toothbrush thing.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Other than that I don't care, I assume everyone's at least a bit cringe off-site

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Well that saves me the trouble. I was about to post a few clips I found of him fleshtubing on twitch and the very noticeable adam's apple
Slightly offtopic so I'll answer in this thread. Yes, that's a man specifically (there are even videos of his dick on leak sites). But all people have the adam's apple, and some women have a pronounced adam's apple.
R.jpgOIP.jpgsandra_bullock_headshot-3e38cc2c88954b6a8588c7ea15e9ed26.jpg
Not a dude, she use to use a facecam when she was a Destiny 2 streamer unless there was someone else with the same username.
Yes it's dude here is his dick
:educateyourself:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm going out on a limb to assume you posted this because your autism lead to you this information and you felt it necessary to share the psychic damage with the rest of the class instead of suffering alone.

But yeah, the pronounced adam's apple is never a sure-fire sign of
austin powers.gif

It's just a box to check like other shit such as manhands, feet, mandible angle, slimmer pubic arch, absence of a "Q" angle, long torso, broad shoulders, arch of back, fridge build/hips-to-waist ratio. Woman may possess one of those physical traits but it's usually the combination of them that really show that it's a shapeshifter.

Speech To Text

I'm not gonna click the link, but you guys are right. I was just fed bad info back when that guy was doing D2 stuff.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
billy-herrington-billy-herrington-drinks-beer.gif

Things seem to be getting a tad gay in here

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Vox Akuma (real)

(the real Vox Akuma)
I have a question for you guys. Do you think that female vtubers are ashamed to be women? Like, they imagine that they have a dick instead of accepting the fact that they were born with an inferior body? I ask this because it's so bizarre to imagine that anyone would be fine with being referred to as a woman, but these vtubers talk about, and refer to themselves, as if they're women all the time. I'm sure they find this to be very degrading, but they have to tolerate it for the sake of their job.

Take Selen for example. People always say that she's talented and tyat she's done a lot, but no one acknowledges that it's only noteworthy because she's a woman. If she were a man, everyone would be expecting a lot more from him.

What do you guys think about this? Am I on to something here, or am I misunderstanding something?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope you ARE another VN sockpuppet and not a brand new waste reject fresh off /vt/.

Top Bottom