"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
@naganon While you're here, tell your woman the closeups of her piercings she posted last night aren't flattering.

I will never understand that one on the nose. Here it's called "bull brakes" because it's where you tie the reins to stop them.
Tongue on the other hand is hot and work wonders for practical applications. :smugrys:
She should take some sleep though those eyebags are showing some unhealthy living standards.

Stunned But Dumb

You don't like piercings because you find them unattractive

I don't like piercings because I am scared of the piercing gun making big holes in my flesh

We are not the same

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You don't like piercings because you find them unattractive

I don't like piercings because I am scared of the piercing gun making big holes in my flesh

We are not the same
I don't like piercings because those unnatural holes in your flesh are excellent spots for infection and never truly heal.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Piercings fine whatever but there are alternatives that don't require a giant needle and permanent body scarring. those gold ear caps use to be popular with the Egyptians (i think) bring those back and they were modular so you could swap out whatever dangly piece with the day of the week.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I remember when i was like 15 or 16, i got my ears pierced because i lived in the yolo swag era. Both ears got infected after a couple days. Truly one of my most retarded moments.
Shouldn't have gone to Claire's.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"First" Huh

Inb4 the cover art was the most graphic sesbian lex you can imagine

If Uruka openly starts being into futa now, you know who to blame.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why do you follow whores moth

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why do you follow whores moth
:BijouBijou:
Heavier moths of both sexes are of higher fecundity and greater promiscuity. Almost all virgin pairs mate regardless of weight to ensure fertilization. Probability of polyandry rises when the female and/or the second male are heavier.
The female stores the sac in her abdomen's reproductive center, called the "bursa copulatrix." She can mate with several males in succession before laying her eggs. There is no sense of monogamy in the moth world.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oi?! Are you calling me a whore?
:beataniugh:
Bro, we were discussing your twitter page less than 10 pages ago, no point in pretending.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Different bugfucker, unless Moth has twin accounts?
Yep
Today I learned that @Lazybug and @Moth Enjoyer V2 are the same person, and that the Lazybug account was made because... well, I'll let him speak for himself.
image.png

I don't know if I'm extremely late to this realization but I don't care, it's funny.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Top Bottom