Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

you're channel is built on ferish bait woman

ogey_rrat

ogey

you're channel is built on ferish bait woman

Me sowing: Haha fuck yeah!!! Yes!!
Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thread unlocked. I have shunted all the Nolan centric content into a Nolan thread. I will update with the URL once its been approved (seems Proctor may be the only one who can).

Doctor Kayfabe

Is this the same chick /vt/ said was IRyS like a year ago?
Not too sure, I wasn't actually paying attention for most of that IRyS stuff. If we can presume that those recordings are the same as the person I'm thinking of, she was at least somewhat 4chan-adjacent around 10 years ago, and recorded a lot of that kind of degen audio stuff, then had some kind of a regret moment a la Nyanners and wiped a bunch of it out and disappeared for a while. She ended up showing back up making similar stuff a few years ago on reddit. When I don't have better things to do I might try to dig around a little to see if I can figure out what her name was.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Not too sure, I wasn't actually paying attention for most of that IRyS stuff. If we can presume that those recordings are the same as the person I'm thinking of, she was at least somewhat 4chan-adjacent around 10 years ago, and recorded a lot of that kind of degen audio stuff, then had some kind of a regret moment a la Nyanners and wiped a bunch of it out and disappeared for a while. She ended up showing back up making similar stuff a few years ago on reddit. When I don't have better things to do I might try to dig around a little to see if I can figure out what her name was.
was it nightfawn VA?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I was looking for Shiori artwork on pixiv and there was 70 items, but this one really caught my eye :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Stunned But Dumb

I was looking for Shiori artwork on pixiv and there was 70 items, but this one really caught my eye :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Well... all artists have to start somewhere I guess

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Re-posting from thr Pippa thread. Pippa orbiter and Fortnite Vtuber Chromuchromu moonlights as a pisser and underwear model on her alternate account
1687550423404370.png

What's with the uptick in pissfags, have the feetfags given them courage?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

the jaw needs more contrast. the angle is hard to get right.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I figure it worth some amusement to post this here.
https://wataponno.itch.io/mma
You might ask how is this H game relevant at all? Well as it turns out Juniper has lent her appearance to the game. As In gave the devs permission to use her models appearance in the game as a character make of that what you wil
:smugmoona:
My oshi is based

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well as it turns out Juniper has lent her appearance to the game. As In gave the devs permission to use her models appearance in the game as a character make of that what you will
:smugmoona:
My oshi is based
It's not based to be a :WHORE!!!:.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thank you for re-tweeting this Superduper. I got use to cursed NSFW retweets by Pippa. At least you have been throwing aesthetically pleasing shit my way

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Thank you for re-tweeting this Superduper. I got use to cursed NSFW retweets by Pippa. At least you have been throwing aesthetically pleasing shit my way

:whatastory:

Top Bottom