"THE SILLY ZONE"Grimmi (referring to her brain cyst)

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Its a koikatsu model
I went from knowing nothing about what this meant to knowing far too much in only two minutes, and I'm not happy with that.
If it has a fully modeled vagina like that one model some other autist made I'm going to declare war on Israel and retake the holy land. DEUS VULT.
Yeah, reasonable.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If it has a fully modeled vagina like that one model some other autist made I'm going to declare war on Israel and retake the holy land. DEUS VULT.
now that i remember it there was this koikatsu model of rin that i once saw back then

interesting

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
what the fuck is this whore on about now
Masturbation with vacuums. It's a surprisingly common practice, and Melody's advice is sound, since there was a wave of fairly severe penis injuries through the practice in the 1970s (which forced a manufacturer to change the design of its vacuum to prevent such injuries in the future).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Masturbation with vacuums. It's a surprisingly common practice, and Melody's advice is sound, since there was a wave of fairly severe penis injuries through the practice in the 1970s (which forced a manufacturer to change the design of its vacuum to prevent such injuries in the future).
Maybe they shouldn't have changed it and let people naturally select themselves out of the gene pool.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Well that sounds painful to say the least

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Well that sounds painful to say the least
I've looked at the pictures in the medical paper that covered the matter.

I do not recommend the practice.

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Don't worry about it

If you're younger than Nolan, you can't afford the hospital bills, unless you're willing to admit to your parents that you had an "accident" with the vacuum

(you don't want to do that, the shame will hit you when you're older and your parents remind you each time you visit)

Awoogers

Awoogers

If you're younger than Nolan, you can't afford the hospital bills, unless you're willing to admit to your parents that you had an "accident" with the vacuum

(you don't want to do that, the shame will hit you when you're older and your parents remind you each time you visit)
As much as I want to satisfy my morbid curiousity I'd much rather maintain the peace that my family have than put my dick in a cleaning apparatus thank you

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jokes on you, the healthcare here is free.

I'm too poor to own a vacuum cleaner.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

I seem to recall the suction fans were much closer to the ports back in the day. Take that as you will.
yeah that pretty much answers everything

Top Bottom