"Opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"Scarle Yonaguni

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Doctor Kayfabe

Leaving this in degeneracy since this is pretty disgusting, but there are now rumours going around that Natsumi Moe (AKA Shoiri Novella's VA) did loli voice acting on /b/. There's screencaps for it and everything, as well as a few vocaroos that have managed to be salvaged.
View attachment 38484

Personal opinion? If it is her, it's likely all dumb fantasy. The vocaroos are garbage tier and pretty bad quality so I can't even tell if it IS her. But it sounds like the girl in the thread is trying really hard and failing miserably.

EDIT: This is complete bullshit, and I'll show why:
From the thread where the girl is talking about having rape fantasies and everything, she mentions needing "better quality equipment":
View attachment 38485
Now here's Natsumi Moe in October of 2018, prior to this thread:

She already has WAAAAY better quality equipment than the girl in the thread, if those archived recordings are the same. And if that's the case, then there's no way they're made by her. This is just a shitty old rrat dug up from /jp/'s bowels in an attempt to stir up drama in whatever way possible.

I think this is someone else. I forget the name but there's some woman who's been making this sort of stuff for a long time, a good handful of years (around 9 or 10) at least. She posted stuff on some adult subreddit too for a while, if it really is the same person. They sound pretty similar.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE

Archive

Yes, there are full versions where she's getting fucked, and no I'm not uploading them here. I'm also somewhat concerned someone archived this before I did.

EDIT: I forgot embeds don't work for NSFW tweets and you have to click through, but that's probably for the best.

Lia it's right there if you just click around a bit, c'mon, do your reps if you want the horny art.

Damn @superduper couldn't even last a day. Women these days...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Archive

Yes, there are full versions where she's getting fucked, and no I'm not uploading them here. I'm also somewhat concerned someone archived this before I did.

EDIT: I forgot embeds don't work for NSFW tweets and you have to click through, but that's probably for the best.

Lia it's right there if you just click around a bit, c'mon, do your reps if you want the horny art.

Very nice :irysisadork:
@superduper Whore

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
>Husband got his penis destroyed
>Starts being a whore
What did she mean by this?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
nowhere in the title does it say FAITHFUL wife.

@superduper whore.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Decide to check Phase discord after like a month
>First messages I see
bro1.png
bro2.png
:fishmandispair:

bro3.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Archive

THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING WHAT THE FUCK?!?! DON'T TAG ME WITH THAT SHIT!!!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why are pretending not to like it? You commsioned it you harlot
:smugmoona:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Leaving this in degeneracy since this is pretty disgusting, but there are now rumours going around that Natsumi Moe (AKA Shoiri Novella's VA) did loli voice acting on /b/. There's screencaps for it and everything, as well as a few vocaroos that have managed to be salvaged.
View attachment 38484

Personal opinion? If it is her, it's likely all dumb fantasy. The vocaroos are garbage tier and pretty bad quality so I can't even tell if it IS her. But it sounds like the girl in the thread is trying really hard and failing miserably.

EDIT: This is complete bullshit, and I'll show why:
From the thread where the girl is talking about having rape fantasies and everything, she mentions needing "better quality equipment":
View attachment 38485
Now here's Natsumi Moe in October of 2018, prior to this thread:

She already has WAAAAY better quality equipment than the girl in the thread, if those archived recordings are the same. And if that's the case, then there's no way they're made by her. This is just a shitty old rrat dug up from /jp/'s bowels in an attempt to stir up drama in whatever way possible.

Damn, the falseflagging came in quick this gen. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
You gotta admit, Rie just coincidentally posting this right after the Nolanheimering is really fucking funny. :whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Notice that I actually didn't tag you in my post, and you just found your way here? Almost like you have a guilty conscious, knowing we'd be ribbing you about it :smugpipi:

Also tell your new friend in those pictures to lose some weight, we can see too much of his stomach in them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Notice that I actually didn't tag you in my post, and you just found your way here? Almost like you have a guilty conscious, knowing we'd be ribbing you about it :smugpipi:

Also tell your new friend in those pictures to lose some weight, we can see too much of his stomach in them.
I WASN'T BLAMING YOU SPECIFICLY FOR TAGGING ME, I'M BLAMING YOU FOR POSTING SOMETHING THAT LED TO ME BEING TAGGED. YOU'RE INDIRECTLY AT FAULT!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

You've made a post about Rie, that's basically the same as tagging superduper these days. :smugina:

Stunned But Dumb

Is he supposed to be an ugly bastard? I assume this is for her fans to self insert, so why make the guy an ugly bastard... unless...

Hff201

Early Adopter
Is he supposed to be an ugly bastard? I assume this is for her fans to self insert, so why make the guy an ugly bastard... unless...
Judging by the way she's talked about her fans on multiple occasions, if this were to arouse them specifically she'd have just commissioned a twink watching a Lia stream.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This is the girl into getting shoved in a white van slapped around and rapped are you really surprised by ugly bastard?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think this is someone else. I forget the name but there's some woman who's been making this sort of stuff for a long time, a good handful of years (around 9 or 10) at least. She posted stuff on some adult subreddit too for a while, if it really is the same person. They sound pretty similar.
Is this the same chick /vt/ said was IRyS like a year ago?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Judging by the way she's talked about her fans on multiple occasions, if this were to arouse them specifically she'd have just commissioned a twink watching a Lia stream.
is that why shes nolans wife hes a fucking twink?

Top Bottom