"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She must be running out of money if she is gonna sell piss on stream

EDIT: Well, I'm not sure how in the fuck this vod will survive,
Nah, it's in their nature to make as much money as possible. No desperation nor tragedy required. Not going to stop them from exploiting one though.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She....she's not actually doing this right? This is a bit right? Like she's making this seem so genuine I'm feeling disgusted. Even said "there might be a little red today."

The boo bros are treating it as if it's real and that's just making me feel more gross ngl.
17115.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

wrp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She....she's not actually doing this right? This is a bit right? Like she's making this seem so genuine I'm feeling disgusted. Even said "there might be a little red today."

The boo bros are treating it as if it's real and that's just making me feel more gross ngl.
View attachment 36420
I'm impressed that she was able to get Kurt's wallet out. He's normally stingy

I'm glad my bro Cat hasn't appeared on the leaderboard, this is what happens when Sleepy doesn't stream

EDIT: The TTS is amusing at least

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
She must be running out of money if she is gonna sell piss on stream

EDIT: Well, I'm not sure how in the fuck this vod will survive,
I always archive cursed stuff like this when I find out about it.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
There are days where Sleepy and Whisky have to ask themselves: Where did it all go wrong?
please, PLEASE tell me this is juice of some kind and not real "yukonade"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Exactly my thoughts. Jesus fucking Christ. I can't tell whether it's real or fake, but the fact it's even happening one way or the other and the Boo Bros are treating it as real is too much for me.

So thank you Yuko for continuing to validate my decision to never watch your streams outside of the recent two minutes and hold the Boo Bros in the lowest regard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bring back public lynchings
please, PLEASE tell me this is juice of some kind and not real "yukonade"
Little whore had a stream? Twitter live? cumming live for the audience, I don't put anything past her anymore.
I'd like to formally thank the chosen people of Zion for quarantining all of the worst schizos and freaks within their fanbase so that they don't infest the rest of the vtuber community, truly it is a civic duty they are performing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What's the problem it's just lemonade.

This is like if Pomu made a stream based on the pissydachi meme.

View attachment 36420
Yeah it's pretty obviously not real. And ofc people are going to go along with the roleplay, that's the point of the stream. What the fuck are you expecting to happen?

And yes, I know what you'll say. This shouldn't be a stream at all.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
What's the problem it's just lemonade.

This is like if Pomu made a stream based on the pissydachi meme.

Yeah it's pretty obviously not real. And ofc people are going to go along with the roleplay, that's the point of the stream. What the fuck are you expecting to happen?

And yes, I know what you'll say. This shouldn't be a stream at all.
Gonna take some phrasing from my favorite poster, La+ de la Central Norte:

Mister Crush, dont defend the Pee stream in public For the small amount of people that still have hope in you

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Next time please only post it in this thread

This looks like shit and you have to be extra mentally ill to get a tattoo of a vtuber.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gonna take some phrasing from my favorite poster, La+ de la Central Norte:

Mister Crush, dont defend the Pee stream in public For the small amount of people that still have hope in you
I'm only correcting the idea that it's real or that it would be surprising for chat to go along with the stream.

I'm not defending doing this roleplay. You guys need to learn that correct incorrect statements isn't a defense.

returntomonke

returntomonke

I'm only correcting the idea that it's real or that it would be surprising for chat to go along with the stream.

I'm not defending doing this roleplay.
you see Nolan, there is a problem here, you're expecting that everyone in the chat is in on the joke and is playing along.

However, as the internet has repeatedly proven, there MUST be some weirdos that think she panders to their fetish.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
you see Nolan, there is a problem here, you're expecting that everyone in the chat is in on the joke and is playing along.

However, as the internet has repeatedly proven, there MUST be some weirdos that think she panders to their fetish.
:vomit:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nolan you cannot be so dense as to not know when something is blatant fetush content

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I'm not defending doing this roleplay.
There's nothing to correct. Whether it's real or not is a separate issue. The problem is that she's making it feel genuine to the point of saying her period blood might be in it, which is disgusting.

And if you think paying almost $1000 to get your name written on a cup of piss, fake or real, isn't surprising then I dunno man. Maybe you've seen or done more degen shit but that doesn't make this any less weird.

Top Bottom