"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Topo Chico

I thought this was a place to document degen/horny not be the originator of the degen/horny? :Bonk!: :koboharam:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Recently there has been an uptick in the amount of degeneracy in the main thread. Therefore, I am creating this thread as a containment zone for it. This does not mean you can unleash your degeneracy here, it just means that I'm moving the more extreme and explicit kinds of material that have been popping up in the main thread here. All regular rules still apply to this thread.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We missed some fun yesterday

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
We missed some fun yesterday

I know someone who could do all that and more for him.
365bff1a92deeb86eb9d58ca5b1065b91560fa14.jpeg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Everytime I watch a stream Coni has a sappy *not* menhera moment.

Meanwhile twitter

Retweeted Cap

Screenshot_20230703-204341_Chrome.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bro didn't even talk about suipiss, fake fan.

Now that Vesper is turning the vesties the fan name should be Inoshishi (boar) so they can take the spear
View attachment 34224
>implying is old model wasnt also supposed to be "handsome"

Anon just feels threatend by the fact that a 2d character has a stronger chin than he does

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bro didn't even talk about suipiss, fake fan.

Now that Vesper is turning the vesties the fan name should be Inoshishi (boar) so they can take the spear
View attachment 34224
Anon is afraid vesper will make him gay.
Vesper will spear everyone and anyone, the other talents, takeshi, yagoo, and now the audience too. The only one he won't spear is altare for being such a bitch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vesper did the rounds with holostars first. Altare and Axel didn't take too kindly to being speared. Magni was super into it though, and that was the real cause of the suspension.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
First bae is saying superduper on a live concert and now Fubuki is posting feet on main. Nijibros yall still have place for a lost soul?

Screenshot_20230705-091306_Twitter.jpg

Negzana

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Nijibros yall still have place for a lost soul?
Unless you're willing to :educateyourself: and watch Aia or Finana. No. We're full.
However; VshojoJP is two blocks down and they're open and they even have 2 former Hololive talents in their roster!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Negzana

In other news, kinda a shame but /vt/shitters have been too lazy to add onto the Kaela copypasta. Been stagnant for the past few days. Hope they write more insane stuff to add to it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Must we be so fixated on Nolan, certainly some of the other schizos must be up to some hardcore degen shit that are going unnoticed as we do our routine Nolan check in

Anyway here for some degeneracy, my Russian Waifu is having problems. She is going to be in underwear forever at this rate

Top Bottom