"Sakana walked up behind me right when I said 'I can smell pedophiles' and Sakana just walked away"Kaminari Clara

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Never really heard of them, at least on my own local. Yes there's some attempts here and there, but not full-on orgy like you described. Maybe it does exist but they keep it super-wrapped, maybe it doesn't. Maybe it's just the american/europe/japan thing, who knows.
Pretty sure most people in the US are just more degenerate than anywhere else. It makes sense then that cons would end up being the spot to go to for such things.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Never really heard of them, at least on my own local. Yes there's some attempts here and there, but not full-on orgy like you described. Maybe it does exist but they keep it super-wrapped, maybe it doesn't. Maybe it's just the american/europe/japan thing, who knows.

Pretty sure most people in the US are just more degenerate than anywhere else. It makes sense then that cons would end up being the spot to go to for such things.

It's far more once the Cons start to get big, that's the type of crowd they always get. And it's always a specific subculture. This is true of Renfaires, of all things. It's an extension of the Concert/Festival/Groupie thing. Big Foot became a thing in the USA, popularly, because of the early furry conventions. A reality I never wanted to learn and, screw you Bob!, you didn't have to tell me about it.

Something good to keep in mind is this point about Japan. For roughly 80% of the population, they're some combination of prudish, depressed and/or overworked that the government is literally running programs to get them to have sex. But for 20% of the population, they'll do the most f'd up, degenerate stuff for very cheap. Japan has one of the harshest divides between the Functional and Degenerate sides, but it exists everywhere.

Cosplaying has always had a reality of "whore(s) of the con" to it. If you've ever wondered why there is quite a lot of gender-bent cosplaying, enjoy bleaching your eyes.

Mehk

So apparently Kiki the locksmith from EIEN had a dono goal of.......stuff. She posted it this morning.

Degen shit for degen thread right?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1687192988334.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So apparently Kiki the locksmith from EIEN had a dono goal of.......stuff. She posted it this morning.

Degen shit for degen thread right?

Archive

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

To almost everyone outside of the scene, "streaming" is taken to be the charitable way to say "cam whoring". That's clearly the only framework most have for what is going on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

archive
A peek into the Offkai degeneracy. Check the whole thread btw.
:annoyedpippa::pikameepain:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Been busy, haven't read up on the degenerate happenings on this thread, anything ne-

nevermind, back to the main thread.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Consider this a preview of the images that'll start appearing once people get their plushies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why did they let this man join my beautiful and seiso hololive company.

Archive

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why did they let this man join my beautiful and seiso hololive company.
Oh cmon it can't be that bad, I know we joke about Magni being gay after he supposedly stripped with Vesper, but it's a grimace shake video, he's just gonna drink it and pretend he died or something there's a million of these-

And I will never be able to unsee that :gunpeko:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh cmon it can't be that bad, I know we joke about Magni being gay after he supposedly stripped with Vesper, but it's a grimace shake video, he's just gonna drink it and pretend he died or something there's a million of these-

And I will never be able to unsee that :gunpeko:
You really expected him to not put his own sick twist on it? The same guy who pissed on his magmites?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Say what you want, but Magni did what Marine, in all her treasure hunts, couldn't.

He found the fabled pearl necklace.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We missed another satellite collab last night

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Consider this a preview of the images that'll start appearing once people get their plushies.
Unfortunately, there's been other previews..

Archive
:vomit:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
What the actual fuck Yuko

:vomit:

Top Bottom