Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

richdwarf

Reddit users needs to kill themselves holy fuck. Please dont let them in.

View attachment 30150
Source Archive
Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors' heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant black redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors' skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory vasectomies for redditors. Grind redditors' funko pops in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors' heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant black redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors' skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory vasectomies for redditors. Grind redditors' funko pops in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.
Nenejak.jpg
Hey friendo, I don't know if you're aware or not but this kind of thing is not allowed per the rules of r/transfurrywomenofcolour, I know you want to feel like an edgy internet cool guy but this sub has all kinds of people in it and hate speech of any kind is not welcome here. I don't care if it is in whatever neo-nazi hatesite you came from but here we only accept inclusion and good vibes for all of our cherished users.
So I'm just gonna spell it out so even you can understand: You're permabanned, I hope you reflect on your actions and learn to be a better person my guy.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Im not even shocked at the ken thing. Im more shocked seeing you browse twitter to find these things. What is going on?

I don't. It was posted in Kirschecord.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't. It was posted in Kirschecord.
Oh, the discord has a open NSFW channel and you decided it's a good time as any to take a peep in there? Not judging but ya know, it's interesting info

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh, the discord has a open NSFW channel and you decided it's a good time as any to take a peep in there? Not judging but ya know, it's interesting info

Yes, because it's basically KF. Once you block one or two people who habitually post shock images or other shit it becomes one of the only Discords you can actually have an opinion without mods instantly forcing you to suck the ladypenis in penance for your blasphemy against the holy rainbow god.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You know what. If i had to see this. Yall had to see it.
Screenshot_20230616-035752_Twitter.jpg

Twitter / Archive

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος