"That's right, I killed silence. How, you ask? Being a woman."Enna Alouette (in Cards Against Humanity)

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WTF did she forget her birth control pills and her breeding hormones turned back on? WTF is this:SelenHAHAhere:
Also, we have a twitter thread now?:loading: Why is there never ending tweets in the main thread:whatastory:
Too many semi-specific threads for autism and degeneracy that people rarely use, I would just make an autistic thunderdome thread for all of the weird shit.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Too many semi-specific threads for autism and degeneracy that people rarely use, I would just make an autistic thunderdome thread for all of the weird shit.
would be great if proctor or the jannies actually asked input instead of making threads that will die out because it's easier just to put it in general because everyone is too damn lazy myself included for the record.

God's Strongest Dragoon

1696328912479712.png
I feel like I'm messing a lot of context because I stopped following the AkioAir story after it got its own thread. Is this just /vt/ being horny seanigs or was there another development?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Was this leaked by the girl herself? Lol
The google drive link was leaked in one of the evidence caps with an unrigged model.

Stunned But Dumb

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
WTF did she forget her birth control pills and her breeding hormones turned back on? WTF is this:SelenHAHAhere:
Also, we have a twitter thread now?:loading: Why is there never ending tweets in the main thread:whatastory:
It's an old tumblr copypasta

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Found on /vt/. Honestly refreshing vs the constant period tracker spreadsheets you see posted around.
1696391295138557.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Found on /vt/. Honestly refreshing vs the constant period tracker spreadsheets you see posted around.
1696391295138557.png
>has smegma fetish

Um.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1696391295138557.png
Funny how all the :WHORE!!!:s prefer uncut, and all the good girls prefer circumcized. Really makes you think...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Funny how all the :WHORE!!!:s prefer uncut, and all the good girls prefer circumcized. Really makes you think...
Before I knew of the internet I really thought all countries encourage circumcision and not just a thing here in my shithole of a country

I was fucking wrong

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Before I knew of the internet I really thought all countries encourage circumcision and not just a thing here in my shithole of a country

I was fucking wrong
Most countries infected by the jew have circumcision standardized.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Islam-infected countries too, to some extent. It's not exactly "has to be done", but it's widespread enough that there are big chances that everyone is basically foreskin-less. It's like game of chance with a very big chance of you to lose.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I thought christian countries had that

Basically here its encouraged to do it as young as 8 and the government even has free circumcision drives every summer

Last edited:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Top Bottom