"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why do they think they just have the right of choosing what word are slurs.
Because it has worked before.

IdenticalPlateaus

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kinda? The campaign against 'trap' really hasn't been what I'd call a success. I don't see futanari falling.
Retard was the example I was thinking of.

Though trap as well. While not a resounding success, there are definitely spaces that whack you for it.

It's exceptionally performative, since the very people who bitch and moan about such terms in one place will freely use it in another one, but the creep is nevertheless insidious.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's not exactly vtuber related but it's vtweeter-adjacent since this person is the artist version of a vtweeter. It has a happy ending though.

Artranny tries to force another fetish term (futanari) to be considered a slur using a viral tweet and their own shitty artwork. Ends up getting bitchslapped by Elon's community notes feature that locking replies can't get rid of. You have to click on the embed to see the notes.

Archive

Community notes is unironically the best thing to ever happen to Twitter. They lost advertiser revenue because companies got pissed their shitty ads got bitch slapped with their own notes.

Edit: and the little bitch deleted the Tweet. Nice.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Edit: and the little bitch deleted the Tweet. Nice.

A

then proceeds to repost without the image i saved

20230529_074753.jpg

A

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In other twitter news... bad news bros

Screenshot_20230529-102634_Chrome.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So Mozu was talking about big bellies as is often the case in Mozu streams, and she brought up a Japanese vtuber that was relevant to the discussion. Meet Uni-chan:
FqsNmOyaMAQeHYn

She has both this tiny little hamster-lookin model and a more "typical" model but you can imagine which feature is shared between both of them
1685383685423.png

Architects just keep winning I swear :architect:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think she likes the BBC

FxUNiGlaUAAlI_L.jpg

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

This bitch is so buckbroken by this they've protected their account and appear to be rebranding.
So, I don't have a twitter but I saw that in both tweets she blocked replies to the comic. Like were people calling her out in other tweets or something to go to such drastic measures? Considering what comes to mind when futa is mentioned, it seems that nothing can defeat degeneracy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So, I don't have a twitter but I saw that in both tweets she blocked replies to the comic. Like were people calling her out in other tweets or something to go to such drastic measures? Considering what comes to mind when futa is mentioned, it seems that nothing can defeat degeneracy.
She also got Community Notes on both her posts telling her she's fucking wrong. And people were savaging her in the quote replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
no consequences for being stupid online sadly.

Googling for a word you can claim is a problem make shitty comic that proves it might be a good idea to stop sucking other peoples air get called out wait a week rebrand and no one will care till the next fuckup.
every day like clockwork.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I follow Az on Twitter and the longer I've done so the longer it's become apparent that the dude is a thirsty coomer. He reply-guys to a lot of indies too. I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble with all that thirstposting someday because his clips are great.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I follow Az on Twitter and the longer I've done so the longer it's become apparent that the dude is a thirsty coomer. He reply-guys to a lot of indies too. I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble with all that thirstposting someday because his clips are great.
Its the vtweeter arc. Once hes gonna start streaming :optimistic: he'll be alright. :optimistic:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Azehara's good people. Openly degenerate, but he doesn't shit up the forum with it so I have no reason to care.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Eating Mike Tyson's Ass trembles in fear of Nolan's presence

One of the first pictures I got from a search for "Romanian surgeons". I'm beginning to worry about Tenma.

This guy is getting a colostomy bag. Probably had some intestinal damage from age, disease, or an accident and he's going to be pooping into that thing for anywhere from five months to... forever. The big middle gash is how they got into his body and they're slowly sealing and bandaging it up before probably stapling it shut. Probably...

Also, I'm glad this forum exists so I don't have to use discords to talk about vtubers. Most of my other hobbies have been swallowed up by that hell chat and reddit

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A query I have, a question on my mind if you will

Why does Yuko do her Coomer streams during like EU Nightime hours? What does this say about the state of things?

The "meta" of ASMR is for sleep/relaxation right. But unless we are going for Pippa hours, the Americas ain't the target here

Top Bottom