"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Edit: thinking about it, dressing as a female and having a photoshoot in a hotel room with one of the boys, its crazy fucking gay. Like, no matter how much pussy you get, you'll remain extremely gay for the rest of your existence.
Dressing one of the boys in full Shiori cosplay and having them lay on a hotel bed in a "ravish me" position for a photoshoot seems like a real Novelite thing to do.

UberSoldat

Damn

Thats crazy bro

here two more just for you

Edit: thinking about it, dressing as a female and having a photoshoot in a hotel room with one of the boys, its crazy fucking gay. Like, no matter how much pussy you get, you'll remain extremely gay for the rest of your existence.

Nothing new for Naokomama, fyi. He's been doing this for years, guy gave up his dignity long ago.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nothing new for Naokomama, fyi. He's been doing this for years, guy gave up his dignity long ago.
What is really crazy about this is, i first saw this first pic luwud shared while scrolling twitter. I follow a bunch of cosplayer so i didnt give it much thoughts, i just went "cute cosplay" and continued scrolling. Until @RestlessRain posted in this thread then i realized it was a guy. And im honestly not even surprised its a guy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

i first saw this first pic luwud shared while scrolling twitter. I follow a bunch of cosplayer so i didnt give it much thoughts, i just went "cute cosplay" and continued scrolling.
We get it, you're French.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can't tell if you're saying this because haha french gay or because i phrased it all like shit. I had a really though time typing this.
both-agree.gif

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
a short update on this.
He left the server a day after I posted this, so this nígger is still lurking around
1727773781353-png.79615
Naganon was alright, for a janny. He'd occasionally post interesting stuff, generally had a sense of humour, and he didn't mind the occasional joke at his own expense. We could do with more people like him around here.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Naganon was alright, for a janny. He'd occasionally post interesting stuff, generally had a sense of humour, and he didn't mind the occasional joke at his own expense. We could do with more people like him around here.
A shame he drank too much of the simp koolaid.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did you forget like a third of the pages in the last banter thread were about him being unable to take a joke?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
generally had a sense of humour,
His whole schtick was "haha look guys my oshi said something racist she's so cool guys". At least it's the only funny moments i remember about him.

VSoyBoy

Xuhle

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Aw hell nah! Not the Naganon revisionism!!!!

niggaphil

What is really crazy about this is, i first saw this first pic luwud shared while scrolling twitter. I follow a bunch of cosplayer so i didnt give it much thoughts, i just went "cute cosplay" and continued scrolling. Until @RestlessRain posted in this thread then i realized it was a guy. And im honestly not even surprised its a guy.
Dude, I can understand you cannot differentiate the voice of Vtuber, now you can't even differentiate the male/female in cosplay?

:kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dude, I can understand you cannot differentiate the voice of Vtuber, now you can't even differentiate the male/female in cosplay?

:kaelaGetSomeHelp:
you dumb Yamanba, he's wearing a mask. Maybe overanalysing cosplays is normal for you since this is litterally all there is in your shithole that you call a country but its not the case for me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
a short update on this.
He left the server a day after I posted this, so this nígger is still lurking around
View attachment 79615
You are here FOREVER.
This is revisionism.
Niganon was annoying as shit, couldn't take most jokes, spammed shilled his oshi who nobody gave a shit about and his gimmick was being an unironic simp. Maybe if I was a pippafag and used the pippathread I'd see the guy in a different light because of how he contributed to the... spam there, but in other threads he wasn't much more than a distraction.

Top Bottom