"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
babe wake up, its time for nyaru's bi-weekly menhera moment

(A)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why is Sayu telling a dramafag on Twitter.com about wanting gangbangs?
>"why is the divorced and childless Asian woman with a withering womb and a literal AYYLMAO facial structure lusting for gangbangs and is openly spreading that info to everyone she can?"

Zyklon Mag

>"why is the divorced and childless Asian woman with a withering womb and a literal AYYLMAO facial structure lusting for gangbangs and is openly spreading that info to everyone she can?"
I imagine you'd want to post solicitations for sex on Tinder instead of a Twitter account you use for work though.:loading:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I imagine you'd want to post solicitations for sex on Tinder instead of a Twitter account you use for work though.:loading:
Starsis, she went to Hentai Matsuri, a lewd 18+ anime convention, and put her feet on her fans.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zyklon Mag

Anime cons should've stayed virgin central with home made cosplays and caramelldansen:yagoocry:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are her feet better than her face at least!!?!?!?!
She's Chinese so definitely not

They literally have a history of their women basically forcefully bending their toes to look attractive which got passed on to some people

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's Chinese so definitely not

They literally have a history of their women basically forcefully bending their toes to look attractive which got passed on to some people
Aye but thats where you are wrong. She is suppose to be Japanese but her parents wern't around to do a bloodtest!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Aye but thats where you are wrong. She is suppose to be Japanese but her parents wern't around to do a bloodtest!

Sorry brother but they look the same to me tbh no matter the race

They are somehow all slit eyed and yellow with foreheads the size of an airport

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Why is Sayu telling a dramafag on Twitter.com about wanting gangbangs?
She is retarded (pejorative).
Her identity as a vtuber is more attractive, so I'd guess she wants to use it as leverage.
It's the same reason you'll find thousands of dudes being horny for Ina while she looks like a reclusive chinkorean that you'd find in the corner of a classroom reading manga to herself. Not me, I'm into that shit, they usually laugh weird which is endearing

Top Bottom