"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On today's edition of "DAMN BITCH YOU LIVE LIKE THIS???"

Alongside the typical trash, Bao's room is littered with vibrators and inflation art

She's also comfortable with just handing people she barely knows her USED FUCKING HITACHI WANDS 🤮

Keep in mind that Domo is a dude

7sytyap7ey121.jpg

These people are disgusting, why are they allowed in this industry, get the fuck out. WE NEED HIGHER WALLS ON THIS FUCKING GARDEN.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
These people are disgusting, why are they allowed in this industry, get the fuck out. WE NEED HIGHER WALLS ON THIS FUCKING GARDEN.
They didn't invent being a mess, but I still feel that jp hikkineet streamers are a bit better organized in their trash. They got decades of experience after all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They didn't invent being a mess, but I still feel that jp hikkineet streamers are a bit better organized in their trash. They got decades of experience after all.
I never said nips are any better.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

niggaphil

On today's edition of "DAMN BITCH YOU LIVE LIKE THIS???"

Alongside the typical trash, Bao's room is littered with vibrators and inflation art

This looks like some cheap whore room that is full of her dirty clothing and adult toys. Even OF girls have better dignity and a cleaner room than Bao

FML :vesperfacepalm:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But you carry that in your heart, as any proper Holofag would :smugrys:
A proper holofag only likes Holo, it has nothing to do with east or west.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wholeheartedly agree with this

Especially on baos case she could have been better if she just focused on her musical career just like numi because goddamn are they good singers and 52 hearts is one of my favorite songs but no they whored themselves and I now see them as that

Helkar

just like numi
Isn't Numi also a coomer, just a less overt one?

e: ah, i misread your post and you were complaining about them both, muh bad.

bothyourhouses

Isn't Numi also a coomer, just a less overt one?
Numi is horny but a lot less degen about it. I certainly can't imagine her showing her used sex toys to anyone (I don't remember her even talking about them on stream), much less letting someone touch them.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Lamy's Lamies made an appearance here. Not too surprising.

Also, Cover's ability to find the only Women in Japan with large breasts is kind of weird. Probably shouldn't think about that one too much.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy's Lamies made an appearance here. Not too surprising.

Also, Cover's ability to find the only Women in Japan with large breasts is kind of weird. Probably shouldn't think about that one too much.
as a JAV conoisseur, no they didnt find the only Women in Japan with large breast. No i didnt typr this drunk as a motherfucker. But yeah Lamy reflect her model very well to say the least.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of nips. :MozumiPichi:

She recently talked about how on the day of their first collab a while back, she flashed Subaru and Noel offstream while wearing pasties as part of her summer bingo prank. She was gonna do it during the stream but decided that'd be a bit much. Subaru's theory of "ghosts don't like lewd stuff" was proven right though. Next time Lamy went to her house, they both felt like the vibes were much more pure than before.

So basically, screw the Ghostbusters. I want Lamy to come next time my house gets haunted :BijouBijou:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So basically, screw the Ghostbusters. I want Lamy to come next time my house gets haunted :BijouBijou:
It depends.

Peter, Egon, Ray, and Winston (also Louis)? Tough call.

The 2016 cast of unfunny womyn and a sheboon? Lock them in with the ghost and set fire to the place; call Lamy after.

Top Bottom