"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Discord Alternatives - Avoid the Vermintide

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Even if they say they don't mind the total retard war showed that these hosts will do a 180 the second they get harassed by the vermintide army.

Casual reminder that the TRW was a culmination of nearly a whole decade of constant harassment of ever-escalating intensity, including multiple independent actors all calling in fake bomb and terrorist threats to the most gullible members of the American political system.

Frankly if we ever get to the point where we merit the same level of effort, I will consider myself a winner, no matter the ultimate outcome.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Casual reminder that the TRW was a culmination of nearly a whole decade of constant harassment of ever-escalating intensity, including multiple independent actors all calling in fake bomb and terrorist threats to the most gullible members of the American political system.

Frankly if we ever get to the point where we merit the same level of effort, I will consider myself a winner, no matter the ultimate outcome.
You'd be in a bong prison before that could ever happen.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
You'd be in a bong prison before that could ever happen.

If I was in bongland still I wouldn't even be hosting this server. I will never step foot on the isles again except to visit relatives, and if they sink into the sea along with the rest of it, acceptable loss.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If I was in bongland still I wouldn't even be hosting this server. I will never step foot on the isles again except to visit relatives, and if they sink into the sea along with the rest of it, acceptable loss.
I am imagining this in a brit accent.
I keep thinking this whole Matrix thing is for TVA and have to remind myself this is just for looking into alternatives for others to use.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I am imagining this in a brit accent.
I keep thinking this whole Matrix thing is for TVA and have to remind myself this is just for looking into alternatives for others to use.

If a Matrix instance works decently I would be perfectly open to having vtuber-branded instance. The way it already works means that whole mutually segregated communities could easily exist on the same server without ever needing to interact beyond merely being vaguely aware other people also use it.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If a Matrix instance works decently I would be perfectly open to having vtuber-branded instance. The way it already works means that whole mutually segregated communities could easily exist on the same server without ever needing to interact beyond merely being vaguely aware other people also use it.
I wouldn't mind checking it out if it does happen. This is probably the only place I've really involved in a very long time and for that you have my gratitude. I'll check whatever you're willing to show bong man.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
My (main) Discord account was unsuspended today and I find myself feeling weirdly disgusted even logging into it again. It's like an admission I somehow did something wrong by going 'im sowwy mr big corpo, i-i-i just wana chat and be nice now...' and returning like a beaten housewife. So in other words I'm almost definitely going through with a Matrix server. I'd like to know if anyone else would be open to using it as well, as I don't just want to make it a personal pet project but something open to the larger community. I feel the biggest FUCK YOU I can give Discord is by making somewhere that lets people say more things they'd want to cancel people for saying, and having there be nothing they can do about it.

SandySunDunes

I've been meaning to give matrix a shot for a while, so sure. I'll join if you make a server. I might even post in it! :whatastory:

Nabeshin

I wouldn't. If I can't keep up with the discussion here. I wouldn't on a matrix server too

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'd be open to trying it, I only use Discord to lurk for info and keep in touch with my brother anyway.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker
I'll be lurking as usual if Matrix is up.

God's Strongest Wardog

Biggest heel in the territory since Invader #1.
Yeah, I only have Discord for one friend I got in Commiefornia and the (increasingly fewer) updates in the GoGoNippon server. I'm down.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Can't be any worse than discord.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just think any kind of live-chat experience will end in degeneracy, regardless of the platform.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The only plus I would give something like this would be able to talk about projects and possible feature updates in real time. I wouldn't use it for "VTuber posting" though and would actively be ignoring any degen crap.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Live chatting about vtubers in a Discord is not my thing tbh. Maybe if something else gets going on there like a game of some sort, I'd hop in, but I feel my wants pretty well met with TVA itself

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I agree with the fags above me, I don't really like the "throwaway commentary" style of discussion that sites like discord encourage, I like forums more because it makes people at least put some effort into their posts instead of just vomiting out whatever comes impulsively to their heads. I also don't like having to parse through 10 trillion stream of consciousness messages just to find the interesting stuff.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I got banned from a discord server on twenty-three different accounts, It was highly annoying how I had to make a new account each time I wanted to say something without censoring myself, so I'm extremely down for this matrix thing

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I got banned from a discord server on twenty-three different accounts, It was highly annoying how I had to make a new account each time I wanted to say something without censoring myself, so I'm extremely down for this matrix thing

Idea's cancelled. Was fun while it lasted.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Top Bottom