"If evil why hot?"Selen Tatsuki

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

VSoyBoy

BASADO and Bay Lurker's pretty much the essential lurkers that people would appreciate, meanwhile somethingoverthehorizon mostly busy with her own art thing or finding cactuses to look at.

And then there's Joliet something I forget his full name. He's trying to be the lurkers but pretty shit at it, even at groomcord.
I like Bay Lurker, he's got personality. BASADO's personality on the other hand is just a blank piece of paper with a migo drawn on it, he's a bitch.
It would very funny if Gura graduates right before the end of the year and has Sayu, Doki, and Mint all in the call in stream.
But none of Myth or any other EN wave.

Stunned But Dumb

@JustLurking - Relatable, easy going lurker You'll see him often but is at his best when supported by fellow lurkers
Jerry_Seinfeld_%28character%29.jpg

@BASADO - Seen very often, usually on his own shenanigans but still will work alongside other lurkers from time to time. Laziest of the lurkers, probably jewish

George_Costanza.jpg

@somethingfarworseinthehorizon - Quirky, artistic lurker who acts before thinking and gets herself into awkward situations. Most "sociable" of the lurkers, strangely vindictive and freaky

Elaine-benes-3707.jpg

@Bay Lurker - Break out star of the lurkers. Most well known and possibly most active. Gets into audacious situations, often times quarreling with non-lurkers somehow. Is infamous for his rivalries and is the most quotable of the lurkers, metaphorically or otherwise. Probably most likely to sling a bunch of slurs in a room full of people

Cosmo_Kramer.jpg

@"Joliet" Jake Blues
Newman_Seinfeld.jpg

Nuff said

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Power of natural energies
Power
Poison Lily
What's in it for me?
Yagoo
Sapling.png

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
@JustLurking - Relatable, easy going lurker You'll see him often but is at his best when supported by fellow lurkers

@BASADO - Seen very often, usually on his own shenanigans but still will work alongside other lurkers from time to time. Laziest of the lurkers, probably jewish

George_Costanza.jpg

@somethingfarworseinthehorizon - Quirky, artistic lurker who acts before thinking and gets herself into awkward situations. Most "sociable" of the lurkers, strangely vindictive and freaky

Elaine-benes-3707.jpg

@Bay Lurker - Break out star of the lurkers. Most well known and possibly most active. Gets into audacious situations, often times quarreling with non-lurkers somehow. Is infamous for his rivalries and is the most quotable of the lurkers, metaphorically or otherwise. Probably most likely to sling a bunch of slurs in a room full of people

Cosmo_Kramer.jpg

@"Joliet" Jake Blues
Newman_Seinfeld.jpg

Nuff said

Together, they'll create the first forum about nothing

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

George_Costanza.jpg

Elaine-benes-3707.jpg

Cosmo_Kramer.jpg

@"Joliet" Jake Blues
Newman_Seinfeld.jpg

Nuff said

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Never played much Doom, I was a GoldenEye kid...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

George_Costanza.jpg

Elaine-benes-3707.jpg

Cosmo_Kramer.jpg

@"Joliet" Jake Blues
Newman_Seinfeld.jpg

Nuff said
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BOY JEBBY?!

Best lurker 2024 I will vote for him in the next asylum awards.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Me: Saying yamanba is great but I think I need to expand my vocabulary
Some black woman about to lecture me about racism: I got you

"Saying -lazy- is being racist"
I hope this poor woman never gets an IRL job, she's going to think her employers are all kk k grand wizards.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
"Saying -lazy- is being racist"
I hope this poor woman never gets an IRL job, she's going to think her employers are all kk k grand wizards.
I guarantee you this bitch works at the HR department of a Fortune 500 company, as an ESG/DEI consultant for one of the big consulting firms like Accenture or McKinsey, or for a grifting race-related non-profit that's funded entirely with taxpayer dollars

Or, as the most based Booker T. Washington put it over a century ago,

1724463766265.png

Either way call me a time traveler because I'm 2028 on this rage comic

1724463670173.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

"What is the deal with the cacodemons? Are they plump because they're demonic, I mean this is a man with a serious weight problem, and don't get me started on those little plastic things they put at the end of shoelaces, whaddathey call those?..."

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If I ever become anything like archivefag, please put me out of my misery.
Gentlemen, how are we feeling about this statement 3 months after Nag's bold take here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Gentlemen, how are we feeling about this statement 3 months after Nag's bold take here.
I respect archivefag a bit more than naganon.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Ladys and Gentlemen
By lurking the discord
We now know what murray fetish is
Screenshot 2024-08-25 072502.png
GVwzu1IW0AE-B9J

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ladys and Gentlemen
By lurking the discord
We now know what murray fetish is
View attachment 76709
GVwzu1IW0AE-B9J
Weird because I always thought murray's model looks like a brazilian from an old japanese anime, because the nips are obsessed with brazil for whatever reason.

God's Strongest Dragoon

the nips are obsessed with brazil for whatever reason
Japanese Brazilians are the largest ethnic Japanese community outside of Japan, more than even Japanese Americans. Sao Paulo itself is the biggest concentration of Japanese outside of Japan (I believe Liberdade is the Japanese neighborhood in San Paulo). They migrated to Brazil in the late Meiji period. Brazil broke off relations during WW2 after Pearl Harbor but they went right back to receiving Japanese immigrants after the war. The Japanese immigration slowed down when Japan's economy took off in the 60s while Brazil's economy fell behind.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Japanese Brazilians are the largest ethnic Japanese community outside of Japan, more than even Japanese Americans. Sao Paulo itself is the biggest concentration of Japanese outside of Japan (I believe Liberdade is the Japanese neighborhood in San Paulo). They migrated to Brazil in the late Meiji period. Brazil broke off relations during WW2 after Pearl Harbor but they went right back to receiving Japanese immigrants after the war. The Japanese immigration slowed down when Japan's economy took off in the 60s while Brazil's economy fell behind.
It's never made sense to me since those two cultures couldn't be more different.

The japanese are timid, obsessed with following authority and not upsetting the social flow, having zillions of rules for everything, have one of the safest and most cleanly countries on earth, respect nature, are super smart, etc.

Brazilians are basically apes that look like humans, they are loud and obnoxious, filthy fucking animals who delight in crime and destitution with some of the highest murder and drug abuse on planet earth because most of them are the worst kind of mutties bred from africans and jungle natives who have not a shred of decency in their bodies.

I seriously do not understand how the nips, who hate black people, are xenophobic as shit and find a society as mild and cucked as americans as "le scary" like the modern day Neanderthals that are Brazilians. It doesn't make any sense in any context.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's never made sense to me since those two cultures couldn't be more different.

The japanese are timid, obsessed with following authority and not upsetting the social flow, having zillions of rules for everything, have one of the safest and most cleanly countries on earth, respect nature, are super smart, etc.

Brazilians are basically apes that look like humans, they are loud and obnoxious, filthy fucking animals who delight in crime and destitution with some of the highest murder and drug abuse on planet earth because most of them are the worst kind of mutties bred from africans and jungle natives who have not a shred of decency in their bodies.

I seriously do not understand how the nips, who hate black people, are xenophobic as shit and find a society as mild and cucked as americans as "le scary" like the modern day Neanderthals that are Brazilians. It doesn't make any sense in any context.
But such a society of course makes people repress themselves to a very strict degree. If the media from Japan is any indication, a lot of Japanese people actually feel oppressed by the standards of society and wish to defy the norms set by them.

It might be a horrifying theory I have, but perhaps on some level the Japs admires the Brazilians for being so unashamedly brazen and bold in their nature even if it's to a detriment.

Top Bottom