"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looking for my lIttle sister is any of you my Mococo!? BAU BAU!!!
Screenshot_20240822-213529_Samsung Internet.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Stop reading /vt/ nonsense. Answer this personality quiz instead.

Which holoEN member should you cosplay asylumsisters?

well then...
1718720932797.png

nm1rDtFk_t.jpg

I picked the greedy fuck answers so now I know something new about Mococo :gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

1000001898.jpg
Not what I was expecting and now I'm kind of scared

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Looking for my lIttle sister is any of you my Mococo!? BAU BAU!!!
View attachment 76484

Useless fucks with big tits together strong :gurasemperfi:
25643.png

Between the Holoplus app being the wild west and now the personality quiz, Cover seems to be in a 2010 kinda mood :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
IMG_20240823_101858.jpg

:painpeko: ffs why did I get the asexual gender blue woman.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Imagine not getting best girl
BEEJOE.png
I like how even their image is :BijouBijou:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I like how it's possible to tell the reading speed of a lurker account by tracking the time between migos. Yo @BASADO, you alright buddy? It took you five whole minutes to chew through a half dozen posts in general... :smugmoona:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like how it's possible to tell the reading speed of a lurker account by tracking the time between migos. Yo @BASADO, you alright buddy? It took you five whole minutes to chew through a half dozen posts in general... :smugmoona:
Idk if he's okay but he is one of like 5 lurkers that never fail to leave dumb, mati or migo on my posts.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Idk if he's okay but he is one of like 5 lurkers that never fail to leave dumb, mati or migo on my posts.
Posting Sayu is the only way I can tell if some lurkers are still alive. It's like a Migo welfare check.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
BASADO and Bay Lurker's pretty much the essential lurkers that people would appreciate, meanwhile somethingoverthehorizon mostly busy with her own art thing or finding cactuses to look at.

And then there's Joliet something I forget his full name. He's trying to be the lurkers but pretty shit at it, even at groomcord.

God's Strongest Dragoon

BASADO and Bay Lurker's pretty much the essential lurkers that people would appreciate, meanwhile somethingoverthehorizon mostly busy with her own art thing or finding cactuses to look at.

And then there's Joliet something I forget his full name. He's trying to be the lurkers but pretty shit at it, even at groomcord.
I find it very amusing to see how many of them get salty when I make a comment about Gura graduating.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
When Gura graduates she should have Sayu as a call in. Imagine the Nijisanji subreddit

God's Strongest Dragoon

When Gura graduates she should have Sayu as a call in. Imagine the Nijisanji subreddit
It would very funny if Gura graduates right before the end of the year and has Sayu, Doki, and Mint all in the call in stream.

Top Bottom