"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In the mouth of madness isn't free on Youtube anymore. I had no idea that they rotated that stuff

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Mostly just going by what I have heard and seen for Hexa. She is just the Phase Connect sadgirl experience composited and on crack she's not even in her mid 20s yet. Mikeneko is in her mid 30s and is a deeply unwell narcissistic lunatic.
Moving this out of the MikeNeko thread. You should probably watch the post collab meltdown and read our reaction in the Pippa thread to see why Hexa isn't just your average Phase Connect menhera. She deserved second place. While everyone knew mikeneko was crazy, at the time of the vote, this specific news wasn't out.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm starting to believe anytime proctor gets rid of his blogpost at the top of the forum, something bad happens that makes him put something else to replace it. :BijouBijou: which means it's still his fault no matter how you look at it. :watamelon:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I made an edit of the Pippa ADL article for Hexa. I'm not very good at photoshop, but I did my best with the amount of time I was willing to spend.
Hexa-ADL.png

@midori Well, how do you like it? :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I made an edit of the Pippa ADL article for Hexa. I'm not very good at photoshop, but I did my best with the amount of time I was willing to spend.
Hexa-ADL.png

I'd say that you have a career ahead for you writin' for them jews

:kaelaapprob:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Not directly related to Vtubers themselves, but to the meta-discussion around AI art that keeps popping up;

So apparently a team at the University of Chicongo have developed a method for making your online art "poisonous" to machine learning, making it junk data so it gets rejected by the AI learning algorithm. Honestly this would be a good solution for everyone if this got mass adoption (and if it works as well as it claims to do), artists don't have to worry about their works being used and AI devs don't step on anyone's toes.

Personally i would find it fascinating for one reason; if this got mainstream would we see a drastic reduction in quality in AI art if their samples decreased, how necessary is "unauthorized" sampling of works for machine learning really? This and other solutions might be something to keep an eye out for in the future, this particular programme i found due to Vtubers and their fans retweeting the launch announcement so it's already had some penetration into our sphere.

[EDIT;] I now have the most seiso and sane post in the Hexagoon i guess

Last edited:

Speedo

That would only apply to future works being posted and used in training, so the current quality of AI wouldn't get any worse as people could always use the models before they were trained on poison. And there's no reason to think people making AI wouldn't similarly discover method to circumvent this eventually to improve their models.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not directly related to Vtubers themselves, but to the meta-discussion around AI art that keeps popping up;

So apparently a team at the University of Chicongo have developed a method for making your online art "poisonous" to machine learning, making it junk data so it gets rejected by the AI learning algorithm. Honestly this would be a good solution for everyone if this got mass adoption (and if it works as well as it claims to do), artists don't have to worry about their works being used and AI devs don't step on anyone's toes.

Personally i would find it fascinating for one reason; if this got mainstream would we see a drastic reduction in quality in AI art if their samples decreased, how necessary is "unauthorized" sampling of works for machine learning really? This and other solutions might be something to keep an eye out for in the future, this particular programme i found due to Vtubers and their fans retweeting the launch announcement so it's already had some penetration into our sphere.
This won't save artfags, even without training on new works AI art already works well enough for both companies and individuals to completely avoid paying artists in most situations.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

httn

Hag enthusiast
Hexa-ADL.png

I had a similar idea.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

midori

the green thing

Speech To Text

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter