"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have a great feeling its just blackjack with a sock account

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I am now in donkeyfucker country, fuck it's cold here. Also fuck is the food good and cheap here...
@100% not Hakka
What would ever compell you to set foot in that cursed land is beyond me, but your mention of cold tells me you're probably in the inner cities, so you should be safe; May no donkey be fucked today
@100% not Hakka you are culturally obligated to bring Nenelove to a donkeyshow now
not my culture, not my problem. I don't even live there anymore. If Nene wants to learn about the intricacies of donkey sex, I'm sure the locals would be delighted to enlighten him

:smugselen:

Unrelated to anything else, a friend just sent me this and I thought some of you might appreciate the ramblings of a based hag, particularly @Takodachi

1706086961513.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What would ever compell you to set foot in that cursed land is beyond me, but your mention of cold tells me you're probably in the inner cities, so you should be safe; May no donkey be fucked today

not my culture, not my problem. I don't even live there anymore. If Nene wants to learn about the intricacies of donkey sex, I'm sure the locals would be delighted to enlighten him

:smugselen:

Unrelated to anything else, a friend just sent me this and I thought some of you might appreciate the ramblings of a based hag, particularly @Takodachi

View attachment 62018
>Kane is Chinese
No and fuck you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cue twitter seeth, I can't believe I agree with asmongold

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cue twitter seeth, I can't believe I agree with asmongold

You know, Asmongold seeing a game that uses AI art generation and says he'll play it without giving a shit about twitter seething... I'll actually say Asmongold is alright this one instance.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
You know, Asmongold seeing a game that uses AI art generation and says he'll play it without giving a shit about twitter seething... I'll actually say Asmongold is alright this one instance.
The context is missing, but since this is probably about Palworld, there's not even single piece of evidence that AI is even involved.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The context is missing, but since this is probably about Palworld, there's not even single piece of evidence that AI is even involved.
No, he was talking about playing their previous game this week, AI: Art Impostor.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What would ever compell you to set foot in that cursed land is beyond me, but your mention of cold tells me you're probably in the inner cities, so you should be safe; May no donkey be fucked today.
Obviously I am, I'm in the pretty part, not gonna travel to go to the middle of nowhere.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Both the Palworld game experience and the Palworld twitter seething has been a rollercoaster of fun so far.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Both the Palworld game experience and the Palworld twitter seething has been a rollercoaster of fun so far.
Add on the clip from Asmongold triggering literally fucking everybody the last 24 hours, and it's been just popcorn all over the place.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Add on the clip from Asmongold triggering literally fucking everybody the last 24 hours, and it's been just popcorn all over the place.

I only buy hand crafted shoes, the automation of the shoe industry is putting the child labourers out of work. Respect their work.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Adapt to the changing landscape of technology or perish.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I only buy hand crafted shoes, the automation of the shoe industry is putting the child labourers out of work. Respect their work.
That's my favorite part with the AI complaints. Guarantee these people bitching about AI putting artists out of jobs don't put that sort of logic against anything else. No doubt damn near everything else they buy are made in sweat shops or automated factories and not more expensive, better quality handcrafts from artisans.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Adapt to the changing landscape of technology or perish.
There's a movie called "Other People's Money" where Danny DeVito plays a liquidator who buys up failing businesses and sells off their assets. In one of the final scenes, it's the owner of the company and Danny giving speeches to the shareholders about either selling out the company or keeping it. The current owner gives an impassioned speech about being loyal to the employees and the town and everything. And Danny gives this speech.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
broke: learn to code

woke: learn to use AI

an artist that learns how to utilize AI trained on their own output will increase their skill exponentially in comparison to artists that don't. whether that's a good or a bad thing is entirely up to the individual, there will always be a market for products that are good, whether or not AI is even utilized in the first place. make good work, people are more likely to enjoy it, simple as. what counts as "good work" is also up to the individual, but a good starting point is "give people what they want at an affordable price", a business tactic as old as time.

if you can make a game using store bought assets and AI generation, but the game is good and people enjoy it, there is a greater chance of success than a 60 hour cinematic sad dad/angsty young-adult simulator that costs hundreds of millions to make. in fact, that might just make AAA studios call into question why they painstakingly take the better part of a decade for such works in the first place, if a group of four people can make an overnight sensation on a shoestring budget of "work until we run out of money".

if you are making art for the sake of making art itself, and not for monetary gain, then you shouldn't concern yourself with how the public perceives it at the end of the day. but if you're a rank and file employee putting bread on the table, you don't get that privilege.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

broke: learn to code

woke: learn to use AI

an artist that learns how to utilize AI trained on their own output will increase their skill exponentially in comparison to artists that don't. whether that's a good or a bad thing is entirely up to the individual, there will always be a market for products that are good, whether or not AI is even utilized in the first place. make good work, people are more likely to enjoy it, simple as. what counts as "good work" is also up to the individual, but a good starting point is "give people what they want at an affordable price", a business tactic as old as time.

if you can make a game using store bought assets and AI generation, but the game is good and people enjoy it, there is a greater chance of success than a 60 hour cinematic sad dad/angsty young-adult simulator that costs hundreds of millions to make. in fact, that might just make AAA studios call into question why they painstakingly take the better part of a decade for such works in the first place, if a group of four people can make an overnight sensation on a shoestring budget of "work until we run out of money".

if you are making art for the sake of making art itself, and not for monetary gain, then you shouldn't concern yourself with how the public perceives it at the end of the day. but if you're a rank and file employee putting bread on the table, you don't get that privilege.
Broke: Hire rainbow hair fags to make your monster models and they end up making shit like a keyring, an ice cream cone, and a garbage bag.

Woke: Hire a teenager working part-time at the conbini that your devs visit a lot to make some knockoffs off the cool pokemon designs and some actually cool designs on their own.

:pippaseethe; ARTFAGS :pippaseethe;

Top Bottom