"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
For the pest problem, new tactics are to be used.
oxclbi.png
Do you think it'd work on Reticule? If so, could I borrow it for a minute?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Do you think it'd work on Reticule? If so, could I borrow it for a minute?
You might need a pallet full of this stuff, that species was hard to kill, even in the 40s.
lxb8ia.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It's funny because over time my schizophrenia becomes less crazy due to new Pippa Posters arriving.
No it doesn't you freak.

diethylether

bird molecule
It's funny because over time my schizophrenia becomes less crazy due to new Pippa Posters arriving.
you wish, we'd have to invite people from /vt/ if that was to ever happen

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hilarious!

Oy vey, it's anuda shoah, this is highly offensive.
Inmate 0064 "Reticule"
Ward & Section: (P-2)Pippa Containment Thread (Dangerous Individuals)
Type of Organism: Non-human with humanlike appearance, actual sp. has been described as [Reticulus schizophrenii].
Sex: Indeterminate, believed male.
Affiliation: None, free spirit.

Threat level: (S+)Physically harmless and with seemingly no ill intentions, but his presence and speech will cause adverse effects on other inmates described as: vomiting, headaches, increased aggression, restlessness, nightmares and visions, fevers, nausea, uncontrollable fear, spikes in mental afflictions, paranoia, rashes, fungal infections, self-harm tendencies, relapses into addiction and mass hysteria.
Additional Information: Inmate 0064 is to be confined to the PCT(Pippa Containment Thread) at all times with minimal access to other asylum facilities. On escape from ward (P), a team of experienced janitorial staff will be dispatched immediately to ensure his capture. All inmates seen interacting with 0064 must be subjected to medical and psychiatric evaluations after the fact.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

So, how many of you are now deleting your grooming chatlogs with our resident chuubas in a panic?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
image.png
f
So, how many of you are now deleting your grooming chatlogs with our resident chuubas in a panic?
If you thought you had any privacy on your messages here I'd call you retarded. I'd assume at the very least any messages on here could be read by one of the moderators.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
If you thought you had any privacy on your messages here I'd call you retarded. I'd assume at the very least any messages on here could be read by one of the moderators.
Not only that, but I fully expect they'll just be hacked at some point if someone cares enough.

Topo Chico

Not only that, but I fully expect they'll just be hacked at some point if someone cares enough.
Exactly, as happened with poast, kf ect. The fun question will be who signed up with .edu or .gov emails? By now there has to be a couple :smugina:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Exactly, as happened with poast, kf ect. The fun question will be who signed up with .edu or .gov emails? By now there has to be a couple :smugina:
wouldnt be suprised if most of the people who did that were part of the failed Soyjack raid

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor checks emails IIRC, and he's got like 0 tolerance for that shit so not many.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
It still makes me giggle that, according to Jersh, someone gained full access to the KF database but was actually too retarded to dump anything.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It still makes me giggle that, according to Jersh, someone gained full access to the KF database but was actually too retarded to dump anything.
When the anti-Kiwifarmers sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re retards. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My lone PM, and convo with Mister Nolan Crush. Title Hi

NC
What the fuck is wrong with you?

And here I thought you were alright, wtf kind of person says something like this? Over something 5 years ago

In post Nolan inserted his blog post about his fight with his sister as an image.

GB
I say lots of things, a lot of them way more than 5 years ago

Nolan Crush "thunkful" react

NC

Hmm, well in fairness to you, you didn’t know the full context.

So now that you know the full story. Thoughts?

Editor note, I didn't read the blog post as I already saw it in the thread and did not give a shit

GB

I'd have to know the perspective and situation regarding the events. Stuff I would likely never fully be able to ascertain. So I would have to fall back on "withholding judgement"

Unless this is about Katta, she is just a spaz

Iirc there was a parallel series of posts about Katta being horny in the degen thread at the time

NC

Thanks, that’s very good of you. I take back the negative things I said. Clearly I jumped to conclusions on what you thought and knew based on 1 comment.

If you have any questions about my story ask away, I’m an open book.

As for your comment
I think most people who comment here are probably decent people. Just that this place also attracts unsavory individuals.

And that is how through the powers of being a Sociopath I let Nolan essentially have a conversation with himself.

:robertudrink:

Topo Chico

My lone PM, and convo with Mister Nolan Crush. Title Hi

NC

In post Nolan inserted his blog post about his fight with his sister as an image.

GB

Nolan Crush "thunkful" react

NC

Editor note, I didn't read the blog post as I already saw it in the thread and did not give a shit

GB

Iirc there was a parallel series of posts about Katta being horny in the degen thread at the time

NC

And that is how through the powers of being a Sociopath I let Nolan essentially have a conversation with himself.

:robertudrink:
Did you mean to post this here or in the Nolan thread? Either way the King would talk to a brick wall if it so much grumbled a syllable in reply :eyehearts:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did you mean to post this here or in the Nolan thread? Either way the King would talk to a brick wall if it so much grumbled a syllable in reply :eyehearts:
Figured here because of the PM talk. Back when I first got it and his first words to me were "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I burst out laughing

Topo Chico

Figured here because of the PM talk. Back when I first got it and his first words to me were "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I burst out laughing
I just love every one of his dms I’ve seen published have a link to the “offending” post with his reaction so he doesn’t get dogpiled in the thread. Every person who gives an ounce of resistance to his sperging has the dm chain end with an apology from him.

It’s been a few months, I wonder if the thrangussy has received a new Twitter dm

God's Strongest Dragoon

Every person who gives an ounce of resistance to his sperging has the dm chain end with an apology from him.
Nah, he would just curse at me and then lock the conversation so I can't reply, like he did during the Trial.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nah, he would just curse at me and then lock the conversation so I can't reply, like he did during the Trial.
didnt he dm you because he wanted to dox someone

Top Bottom