"So you're an enemy?"Tokino Sora

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HRT hit the speedrunning community worse than crack hit the black community. No joke, AGDQ (awesome games done quick, probably the most popular speedrunning event) turned from a gathering of smelly nerds into a fully trooned out echochamber over the course of like.. 2-3 years? It's actually crazy, and a huge shame, because it was a fun event

e.
actually, here's one of the most prominent images from agdq and the troonout

not to forget about Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, who used to be a big name in the speedrunnig community as well, until he went batshit insane

Holy crap... that table has more genders than the universe has stars.
please take an autism test and post it so that your score can be added to the official asylum autism ranking and other charts
Should be mandatory after you make your 50th post on this forum tbh.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I got a fucking ad right now. Adblock and firefox are updated, it seems Neal the crypto-poo is implementing new relay embedding. I'm going to check with (shudder) chromium and brave and see if those are fucked up also.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I got a fucking ad right now. Adblock and firefox are updated, it seems Neal the crypto-poo is implementing new relay embedding. I'm going to check with (shudder) chromium and brave and see if those are fucked up also.
Brave's shields usually catch the ones uBlock Origin doesn't for me.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You're on a forum to discuss vtubers, we don't need a test to know you're autistic.
That's true, but I'm like the next stage of autistic retard being a VTuber and a faggie. So two negatives make a positive making me the straightest, and and least autistic person here.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That's true, but I'm like the next stage of autistic retard being a VTuber and a faggie.
Being a vtuber makes you gay, and being a fag does too. Together, you are double the fаggot. You might be the biggest fag here, and that is saying something considering we have inmates that like femboys.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry chamabros but the joke ran its course.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Something seems to be up with the plugin to open shorts as normal videos as well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Normal person, seeing a gay person:
Naganon, seeing a gay person:
Being a vtuber makes you gay, and being a fag does too. Together, you are double the fаggot. You might be the biggest fag here, and that is saying something considering we have inmates that like femboys.

Are you comfy in that closet, Naganon?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I'm completely straight, thank you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Black AND gay niganon? Holy shit next you're gonna tell me you're a furry...

randomtranny

Yeah but it's like a stack overflow and I wrap around to being homophobic.

Yeah naganon rapelessrain has a point.:shiinastare:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
rapelessrain
I wouldn't even rape you.png

randomtranny

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Kino dream. I'm not sure I've ever had one with a vtuber in it, if I did I certainly don't remember it.
I guess saying this willed a vtuber into my dream last night. For whatever reason I saw Uruka, gave her a hug and said I was sleepy. Don't remember after that. Dreams are weird, man.

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom