Ruh Roh Raggy

Attachments

• 1714555309574460.png
    1714555309574460.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 338

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Purrson

Want to fill in a few more dots and tell us who are under MSM?
Nimu, Nyanners, and Geega are the three biggest but there are a few other 3 views in there as well, they used to be a talent management company for Comedians but pivoted to Vtubers (apparently after letting the LLC expire)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Ruh Roh Raggy
I returned here to post this. Link to the starting post:

Link to the current main thread:

Other anons said they verified, but it all can be gayops. I know we have some law nerds around, and americans, would you be so kind to check that information as well?

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Want to fill in a few more dots and tell us who are under MSM?
Grimmi's hot sauce line.
Image with their talents mostly twitch indies.

e: link below shows Bao isn't on their roster anymore.

Zapan1984

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
huh i never had heard of this Agency before but many known names in it
This page isn't in alphabetical order anymore, perhaps since the Nyanthea episode. It might be good to archive it and compare changes in the following weeks.

E: I'm retarded and mixed MSM and Mythic, forget about the Nyanthea thing.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I returned here to post this. Link to the starting post:

Link to the current main thread:

Other anons said they verified, but it all can be gayops. I know we have some law nerds around, and americans, would you be so kind to check that information as well?
Nice digging and all, but i have a hunch that it's nothingburger. Reason: Geega. She's savvy corpa and very anal about everything accounting-realted.
Also, i see a lot about "LLC protection" in the thread, these people are dumb. Most streamers starting from 2-view have their own LLC, else most sponsors won't even talk to them.

Militante

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Nice digging and all, but i have a hunch that it's nothingburger. Reason: Geega. She's savvy corpa and very anal about everything accounting-realted.
Also, i see a lot about "LLC protection" in the thread, these people are dumb. Most streamers starting from 2-view have their own LLC, else most sponsors won't even talk to them.
I thought about it as well, either she's holding some advantage from this relationship or she's also a female vtuber just a bit more educated.
Our system is different (any freelancer can register for free) so I'm basically waiting for proper explanation, don't know shit about murican laws besides ammendments.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Just having an LLC doesn't mean you're protected. You have to keep your personal and business assets separate and do your accounting properly, if you've mingled your finances then it becomes possible to go after you personally for company debts. It's not really hard as such, but think about how good typical vtuber opsec is...
Yeah, details get complicated, but /vt/ tards mass assumes that talents are MSM employees and now lost LLC cover completely.
But thing is, we don't even know if MSM is legally nonexistent. Could be easily registered in another state now, under completely different name.

Militante

Second 4chan thread on the topic for future reference if anything gets dropped on there.

Website anons are using for checking the LLC's status - will try to archive MSM's entry later but currently busy with other tasks

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Resident containment breaking gimmick account is getting in on it. I hope if this does turn out to be a shitshow Grimmi comes out alright; I like her.

video archive

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Owner is called Seth Weinstein.

Now, I'm not trying to notice, but suddenly I'm more certain about this being a scam.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Where is the tax judgment info actually coming from? The reason for Mad Scientist Media LLC's forfeiture that I see on the Maryland SoS's website is failure to file a personal property record back in 2020 (it was forfeited in 2021), not tax delinquency, and I don't see any entries for Mad Scientist Media in the Maryland Circuit Courts' database, with the only actions against Seth Weinstein being an older case where he was one of a number of defendants, and a new small claim consumer debt collection case where he doesn't appear to be served and the address they had is vacant.

x Hades Stamps

huh i never had heard of this Agency before but many known names in it
Oh, wow. 30 names I recognize, including 28 VTubers.
Our system is different (any freelancer can register for free)
I wish we had your system.
Yeah, details get complicated, but /vt/ tards mass assumes that talents are MSM employees and now lost LLC cover completely.
Yeah. If they’re indeed legally defunct, it’s definitely bad, but nowhere near as bad as some are making it out to be.
Resident containment breaking gimmick account is getting in on it. I hope if this does turn out to be a shitshow Grimmi comes out alright; I like her.
She will, don’t worry.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Militante

x Hades Stamps

Meanwhile on the Saucy Biz website:
First screenshot: damn near unreadable, but I managed to make it out, and…YIKES!
Second screenshot: :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
The MSM thread in /vt/ smells like a gayops, like someone who Seth wronged pushing the thread and the RRATS about the company. Grimmi apparently has got bitten by the RRATS. This has a low chance of being a somethingburger especially if none of those associated with the agency wants to look into it.

Still...
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Top Bottom