"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pico would like a Phase Connect JP dating sim, and spent a stream pitching it. Here's the short version:

1714529281299.png

If you have the level of autism and dedication required for making a game, there are dedicated engines for doing this that occasionally go on sale.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If you have the level of autism and dedication required for making a game, there are dedicated engines for doing this that occasionally go on sale.
Ren'Py is even free.

Salado

Quoting you here as to not derail the General.
I don't know if this was posted but /Pcg/ possibly found Pico's PL https://www.youtube.com/@kukoro_setsu she shares a lot of viewers from then.

The voice kinda matches, imo.

Also her graduation stream (Mar 31, 2023) was a fucking funeral service with coffin and everything, based.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Quoting you here as to not derail the General.

The voice kinda matches, imo.

Also her graduation stream (Mar 31, 2023) was a fucking funeral service with coffin and everything, based.

Wow, if that's her she certainly speaks a lot deeper than she does in her current life.

Salado

Wow, if that's her she certainly speaks a lot deeper than she does in her current life.
I don't have the clip at hand but she did a Misato impression during a collab with Yuu and it was spot on, she controls her vocal range really well.

Salado

Thanks for moving the posts here.

This is the clip in question.

Reelinz

Just to give A small update I'm 99% convinced that she's Pico the voice matches more in her early streams.

Also, she collabed with Nasa a fair bit early on

Top Bottom