"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I’d be very surprised if he’s actually honoring his promise.
If he wants to look competent to the investors then yes, he should honor his promise to fix the EN branch. Hell, he released a whole ass video talking about it. Him not doing something to fix the branch would have an entire EN fanbase on his ass. The NijiEN reddit doing some spring cleaning and them closing Selen's twitch tells me a new head is in charge of the branch. Only time will tell if this will be the trend going forward or just prepping the branch for JP integration.

As I've posted earlier...
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Limkin

Yet the viewership is about the same. While pomudachis were always not right in the head, it's definitely not to this degree. Is Niji botting their own streams to make it appear like there are still people watching them?

Seoleim

Yet the viewership is about the same. While pomudachis were always not right in the head, it's definitely not to this degree. Is Niji botting their own streams to make it appear like there are still people watching them?
Hasn't there been screenshots of viewer count graphs posted with massive unexplained spikes of thousands of people joining all at once? Certainly seems like someone is botting, whether it's Niji though is impossible to say. Could be fans on some delusional copium high, or the employees themselves.

Either way an $81 haul in an anniversary steam is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Elira getting that sweet $20 cut. Don't spend it all at once now darlin'

Limkin

Hasn't there been screenshots of viewer count graphs posted with massive unexplained spikes of thousands of people joining all at once? Certainly seems like someone is botting, whether it's Niji though is impossible to say. Could be fans on some delusional copium high, or the employees themselves.

Either way an $81 haul in an anniversary steam is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Elira getting that sweet $20 cut. Don't spend it all at once now darlin'
Even if she is full employed as a manager this is still less than would-be-salary for this amount of hours. And Niji's paycheck to managers is abysmally low to begin with. Not to mention it's almost guaranteed she is doing all of the work that's being assigned to her for no additional payment other than bossing around other talents. I am sure being a massive cunt was all worth it and her bilibili income will make up for all the potential losses

Stunned But Dumb

Other way around. The bunny Garden was on Finana's channel. The Hear Me Out was on Elira's channel.

Man...

Punished Lurker

Wait you mean CCV wise or the numbers in the image? because if it's the second I think those are the number of views the video has

Limkin

Wait you mean CCV wise or the numbers in the image? because if it's the second I think those are the number of views the video has
And how does it make any difference if we are comparing videos by the same metric? This isn't even touching on the fact that we compare an anniversary stream of the first gen of the company, to a random ass stream by graduated member

Punished Lurker

And how does it make any difference if we are comparing videos by the same metric?
Nothing? I just wanted to know if you were talking about CCV or times watched

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

"Unexplained thousands" are usually raids. Viewbotting is really obvious when it happens.

Below is what it looks like when Bijou is viewbotted:
foto_no_exif (60) (1).jpg

Elira's stream from that day is what a graph would normally look like (the dip is a youtube bug).
foto_no_exif (61) (1).jpg

Finana's looks kind of weird. It has the humps like Bijou does, which is usual indication of viewbotting, but with way less spiking.
foto_no_exif (62) (1).jpg

Xuhle

Is it bad that I think this was vox in another gay demon form when I first saw this.

closedblas

I enjoy numberfagging as much as the next autist, but conversations around viewbotting are pretty pointless IMO. Youtube's notoriously buggy API, the wonky tracker sites, and all the "this pattern is indicative of viewbotting" claims don't lead to anything constructive. Views don't give lead to much income at vtuber numbers anyway.

Other than superchat and dono records, member streams' views are probably the next best way to gauge YT income, but that would require far too much organized hating for us.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I enjoy numberfagging as much as the next autist, but conversations around viewbotting are pretty pointless IMO. Youtube's notoriously buggy API, the wonky tracker sites, and all the "this pattern is indicative of viewbotting" claims don't lead to anything constructive. Views don't give lead to much income at vtuber numbers anyway.

Other than superchat and dono records, member streams' views are probably the next best way to gauge YT income, but that would require far too much organized hating for us.
It's mostly just numbermonkey shit, CCV like subscribers before it, has slowly been degrading in importance because everyone realized that it doesn't matter that much in the end. An agency's influence over the industry and market share (soft power) and their income and ability to aggressively expand (hard power) are tough metrics to even calculate. Niji was and still is incredibly formidable, but they still fucked up in hilarious fashion, the moral of the story is that nobody can say how the industry will look in a year and who will be the most popular.

Holo just showed us that the biggest moneymaker is merchandising anyway, the goal in the industry seems to be to find a niche, build a loyal audience, expand and create powerful IPs and then market the shit out of those and use the revenue to expand even more.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
CCV has never really mattered, anyway, as Youtube lies about its live viewership since they don't count the people using adblock.

Negzana

I would imagine the best metric would be a formula based on how many chat comments given the length of the stream relative to the CCV. Shows how many are watching and how many are actually interacting with the stream.

Limkin

They couldn't even clean up the reddit right, there are still posts older than 3 months that are shitting on the company. Some pajeet just went "yep, we hit the shit track in february, delete all posts for this period that aren't official" without checking when it actually started

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would imagine the best metric would be a formula based on how many chat comments given the length of the stream relative to the CCV. Shows how many are watching and how many are actually interacting with the stream.
That wouldn't work either, some chats are way spammier than others, specially if the streamer encourages it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That wouldn't work either, some chats are way spammier than others, specially if the streamer encourages it.
To get realistic index you'll have to average highs and lows of each metric over multiple months (CCV, superchats, other engagements, VOD views...), then you can try to build some mathematical model that will boil it down to single number.
Each metric will have certain multiplier weight in the model, but weight will change over time with things like shorts or separate channel for VODs or branching to other platforms like tiktok

Top Bottom