"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honest question, does everyone here have a grudge against male vtubers? Who fucking cares what gender they are, as long as they make good content? I loathe the Holo way of doing things where talents are arbitrarily segregated by gender. I really liked the NijiEN vibe where talents could just chill and hangout with eachother regardless of gender.
I don't mind males, and I wouldn't give two shits if my oshi collabed with one. I have also made my hatred for unicorns and simps apparent.

Niji males are just fucking gay as shit and then you have fags like uki, kyo and aster who are obnoxious as fuck like they came right out of 2016 era tumblr.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Limkin

Quoting this in the niji L thread because gura will overlap the ARlive :ironmousekek:
Niji management: Finally some good fucking reason to cancel it again

fortnitesmasherX

Quoting this in the niji L thread because gura will overlap the ARlive :ironmousekek:
Thank god, my night is saved.

Mumei's in the stream. I wonder if she chose this time to fuck them over.

tgmslc

Honest question, does everyone here have a grudge against male vtubers? Who fucking cares what gender they are, as long as they make good content? I loathe the Holo way of doing things where talents are arbitrarily segregated by gender. I really liked the NijiEN vibe where talents could just chill and hangout with eachother regardless of gender.
I'm fine with most male vtubers, the only Holostars I dislike is Jurard because a lot of his mannerisms just rub me the wrong way.

I always hated Vox Akuma, tho. He struck as me as chasing the genderswapped version of Rushia's gachikoi-tier fanbase so when that keeps blowing up in his face all I can do is
200w (3).gif

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't mind males, and I wouldn't give two shits if my oshi collabed with one. I have also made my hatred for unicorns and simps apparent.

Niji males are just fucking gay as shit and then you have fags like uki, kyo and aster who are obnoxious as fuck like they came right out of 2016 era tumblr.
They were leagues better when they collab'd with the girls. Even streams when it was just Nina with all of Luxiem had a vastly different dynamic and was good fucking food.

Then I started watching the guys collabing amongst themselves/solo streaming cause I incorrectly figured they'd be largely the same and the amount of fujo baiting/gay baiting has forever tainted my opinion of male vtubers. I never even gave Vesper/Magni a chance because of it and missed out on a pretty good arc apparently.

tgmslc

If you want a glimpse of a better timeline when unicorns didn't ruin cross-gender collabs, the collabs where Magni & Vesper played Uno & Monopoly with the girls are some of the most fun streams i've ever seen.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Then I started watching the guys collabing amongst themselves/solo streaming cause I incorrectly figured they'd be largely the same and the amount of fujo baiting/gay baiting has forever tainted my opinion of male vtubers. I never even gave Vesper/Magni a chance because of it and missed out on a pretty good arc apparently.
Tempus before Vesper got suspended and went AWOL in Japan was good shit. They stumbled for a while after that, but they have recovered really well and ARMIS has been well-recieved.

fortnitesmasherX

If you want a glimpse of a better timeline when unicorns didn't ruin cross-gender collabs, the collabs where Magni & Vesper played Uno & Monopoly with the girls are some of the most fun streams i've ever seen.

I absolutely loved these streams. It's sad we'll never see anything like this again.

Stunned But Dumb

I have to say, Altare and Kobo streams don't have that same energy, but they're also a duo that just feels good to watch. More heartwarming funny than heart stopping hilarious

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So I was looking at the AR Live Website, and it straight up states Fulgur's non-participation in 3D for health reasons, but that he will participate in the "variety" segment with a 2d model. Not sure if that's been posted in here yet or not but I thought it was worth noting.

It's not male talents per se, it is specifically the Hex Haywire-esque fujo-baiting that I personally dislike. Specifically because I think it's bad content, might I add. The problem for me is that Niji is encouraging BFE stuff like the various Vox ASMRs and Hex's entire existence because they make money, at the expense of the female Livers' content and support. That is nothing if not arbitrary gender segregation. The "chill and hangout" streams are also something I enjoy (ed) about Niji, but it relies on actually interesting content creators interacting with each other. Several of the later Niji boys are painfully fucking bland (ASTER) and are only there for BFE fujo bullshit. It's no better than the lowest tier of Twitch thottery, and that's why most people in here are so critical of the Nijimales at this point IMO.

EDIT:
I thought it was well-known that Fulgur's disabled from getting into a car accident.
Yes, but I wasn't aware of his potential involvement/what he would be doing in the ARLive until now. Actually was wondering if he was going to MC or something but apparently there's a variety segment in 2d that he is involved in. Would be interesting if they used that as an excuse to throw in a bunch of people who haven't got 3D yet into that section.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

So I was looking at the AR Live Website, and it straight up states Fulgur's non-participation in 3D for health reasons, but that he will participate in the "variety" segment with a 2d model. Not sure if that's been posted in here yet or not but I thought it was worth noting.
I thought it was well-known that Fulgur's disabled from getting into a car accident.

Negzana

For me Male vtubers are incompatible with corpo vtubers because it pushed them to make musical content, videogames/content restrictions, etc which is not the type of content I want from them. A Holostar would never be able to do streams of him raging over Kaizo Mario or playing Germany in HoI4

Limkin

They said the same thing last year, although not from the start but only after a while. I guess they didn't want to give his model to a body double when it's well known he can't do anything with it even after a year

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Hi all,
Coming out of lurking to drop this find from the Kurosanji subreddit, about Aia: https://old.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1bs2bwi/hey_hey_hey/
The concerning video linked in the comments with an updated timestamp:

Cheers

At least it's better than killing herself. Although repeating self-harm behaviour as a way to cope with stress is barely a couple steps away from it. Either she is that distraught with what is going on around her, or she is in deep shit because of what she did herself and in full panic mode
Remember this person is a leftist so this type of behavior is not to out of the norm given what's happening. People like her base their entire self worth on others and having a perceived sense of moral superiority. Given recent events her sense of being morally superior is gone and shes smart enough to understand that. On top of that she's also aware of how fucked her position is in terms of finances as staying in Niji is probably her best option as of now. Given this and the fact that the anchor she used for herself worth is gone she's literally ripping apart at the seams.
I’m convinced at this point, she is most likely going to attempt committing suicide with that behavioral pattern. My god I dislike you Aia, but you need to exit out of Anycolor at this point with how they are treating livers such as what happened to Nina/Matara, Selen/Dokibird, Zaion/Sayu.

Punished Lurker

I’m convinced at this point, she is most likely going to attempt committing suicide with that behavioral pattern. My god I dislike you Aia, but you need to exit out of Anycolor at this point with how they are treating livers such as what happened to Nina/Matara, Selen/Dokibird, Zaion/Sayu.
Aia had a member stream yesteday before Elira's stream that had some very interesting tidbits. I'll write them later here, but TLDR the woman needs a vacation NOW, for her own mental wellbeing

The Rrat

Early Adopter
AR Live starts in 5 minutes. We'll see if anyone bothers restreaming it on Kick. Either way I have a rat to watch.

Bug Eater

AR Live starts in 5 minutes. We'll see if anyone bothers restreaming it on Kick. Either way I have a rat to watch.
I'm waiting for the illegal screenshots and clips, too busy watching Mint playing the worst MGS game. (honestly wasn't expecting her to overlap, but I guess it makes sense if she's distracting herself)

Top Bottom