"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

According to Millie, it's ok for a Liver to just take months off for personal reasons or whatever and be fine. I know you may find MIllie a shaky person to believe, but this was from the stream where she listed a bunch of things about Niji that prove they aren't a black company... inadvertently proving that they actually do have a pretty bad work environment.
I'm willing to believe her on that one
According to another company employee, who talked about it on a public stream, while trying to debunk the allegations that Niji is a black company, you can just ask for a play button. You see what I am getting at there?
think False boosting it this quick and throughly does seem to indicate there is alot going on behind the scenes

Or he is just a fag
Or both

Bug Eater

...SELEN WAS THE ONE WHO HAD A TOXIC BREAKUP AND GOT TARGETED FOR IT SHE FUCKED ELIRA OR IKE OR VOX OR ALL OF THEM AT ONCE
She was too busy e-dating Nocturnal for that, ImperialHal the CEO of Apex even made fun of them once because of it (for some reason this only got clipped by a HK channel, go figure)

One of the strangest things about the entirety of the Selen business is how only one graduated EN Niji has been willing to interact with her after graduating.
On a more serious note though I feel like the Sayu contract basically explains away all of that, at least assuming that Sayu and U-san were the only other escapees who didn't sign that shit. And that's ignoring all the other politics between NijiEN and VShojo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
U-san were the only other escapees who didn't sign that shit.
Do we know if U-san signed it? I thought they would have because they didn't get a laundry list.

fortnitesmasherX

Yeah I'm betting her and Elira are out the door soon.
The Lazulight anniversary is going to be really sad if Finana is going to be the only one left.

Particularly the fact that he was talking about his discomfort with trans people in 2023, after Yugo had graduated. The Yugo angle makes the trans stuff much more spicy IMO.
Is Yugo even trans? I thought she was a woman who got assigned a male character.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Do we know if U-san signed it? I thought they would have because they didn't get a laundry list.
IIRC there was soft confirmation somewhere that U-san forced their way out without strings attached; that's why their graduation letter wasn't a character assassination, among other things. Management then took steps to make sure that didn't happen again. It's in one of these Niji threads somewhere but I'll be damned if I know where.

The Lazulight anniversary is going to be really sad if Finana is going to be the only one left.

Is Yugo even trans? I thought she was a woman who got assigned a male character.

While she was in Niji she had at least one breakdown about wanting to be a man despite being born a woman. Not sure about how she/he/whatever is doing now.

Stunned But Dumb

She identified as a male while at Nijisanji. Had an infamous breakdown on stream about it. Nowadays is now non-binary and goes by they

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I remember reading an allegation here that she succesfully lawyered her way out of a laundry list termination but i couldnt confirm it if it was true

Punished Lurker

I finished reading it half an hour ago and I've decided I'm gonna try to make an effortpost. I have to say though, I am kinda surprised and happy that most of the posts here about the situation seem mostly level headed and coherent stuff. Sure there's rrating and theories, inevitable in this type of situation, but at least people are analyzing it and not believing everything it at first glance. Which kinda leads me into something I want to write now because the horrible idea just came into my mind: I think we've entered the event horizon of the niji bad reputation.

What I mean is that before everything of the last few months happened if a document like this fell out of the blue people would try to analyze it and examine what is true and what is not. But i think Nijisanji has adquired such a bad reputation that at this point everything that is written would be taken as the truth, no matter that Raziel is clearly a scorned woman trying to cause as much damage as possible to Luca, other livers and people be damned.

Don't get me wrong, many of the things in the document seem to be true and have proof, but there are others that we have nothing but her word for, but few will care because Niji is already the villain in the public eye. At this point someone could come out claiming that Vox showed up at their doorstep naked, killed their dog and ran into the night screaming "long live Taiwan" and more than 0 people would actually believe it

In other words people are going to eat a lot of misinformation because niji has a shitty reputation

Edit:
The timing seems a bit wierd to me, did they time it (i.e Raziel and False now) to get a reaction from the AR live?
Seems like it, False made a video way too fast for a document that was dropped, what, 5 or 6 hours ago?
Also I'm thinking of changing my username to see if I can lift this fucking curse and have a normal week where Niji doesn't burn itself to the ground

Edit 2: Should I also @ the proctor too? maybe he'll be interested in this thought for his stream

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The timing seems a bit wierd to me, did they time it (i.e Raziel and False now) to get a reaction from the AR live?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
All I'm getting from this is
- bitches be wilding
- Luca is cringe and a disgrace to my country but so am I so I can't really judge
- She's mad he wouldn't plow her for longer so she was like "babe come back" and than when he didn't she got angry and leaked shit

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also I'm thinking of changing my username to see if I can lift this fucking curse and have a normal week where Niji doesn't burn itself to the ground
Punished "Venom" Lurker arc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Twitter tea leaves, what is your wisdom this day

vprw5PY.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I finished reading it half an hour ago and I've decided I'm gonna try to make an effortpost. I have to say though, I am kinda surprised and happy that most of the posts here about the situation seem mostly level headed and coherent stuff. Sure there's rrating and theories, inevitable in this type of situation, but at least people are analyzing it and not believing everything it at first glance. Which kinda leads me into something I want to write now because the horrible idea just came into my mind: I think we've entered the event horizon of the niji bad reputation.

What I mean is that before everything of the last few months happened if a document like this fell out of the blue people would try to analyze it and examine what is true and what is not. But i think Nijisanji has adquired such a bad reputation that at this point everything that is written would be taken as the truth, no matter that Raziel is clearly a scorned woman trying to cause as much damage as possible to Luca, other livers and people be damned.

Don't get me wrong, many of the things in the document seem to be true and have proof, but there are others that we have nothing but her word for, but few will care because Niji is already the villain in the public eye. At this point someone could come out claiming that Vox showed up at their doorstep naked, killed their dog and ran into the night screaming "long live Taiwan" and more than 0 people would actually believe it

In other words people are going to eat a lot of misinformation because niji has a shitty reputation

Edit:

Seems like it, False made a video way too fast for a document that was dropped, what, 5 or 6 hours ago?

Edit 2: Should I also @ the proctor too? maybe he'll be interested in this thought for his stream
Angry Lurker
Dissapointed Lurker
Not so Calm Lurker
Quite Unhappy with the Current Nijisanji Situation Lurker
:BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

Reimu talking about the edits to the ar live

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
You know, that near immediate retweet from FalseEyeD got my nogging jogging, didnt he allege he had info he could release in April or was that Nux, there are only 2 and a half more days left in March
If I remember correctly, False has a BOMBSHELL for Nijisanji but he said he needs to wait at least the 2nd half of April to release it so I don't expect any new info by that time.

Or False has something new and decides to drop that as soon as the clock hits 12 on April 1st.

She clearly did this because of the AR Live announcement.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know, that near immediate retweet from FalseEyeD got my nogging jogging, didnt he allege he had info he could release in April or was that Nux, there are only 2 and a half more days left in March
That was False yeah and Nux has been chomping at the bit to talk about something he knows regarding the legal case but is waiting for someone to leak it
It is heavily rrated that Yugo won their Amicable separation legally keep in mind Yugo was/is in Japan

Last edited:

Seoleim

It'll be interesting to see the fallout of this document. She does have a couple of images that does appear to be things she should not have access too, showing discord chat between livers and in-house looking stuff. This is on top of supposedly knowing some information that should be company only. Regardless of if she's a just a jealous and angry woman or not, it's clear Luca has broken the Niji contract in multiple ways and is in trouble. So naturally there will be a scathing termination coming with extensive detail explaining all this like Selen... right?

Malchior

I think we've entered the event horizon of the niji bad reputation.
Oh yeah that really is happening, I'm pretty sure Selen was like the ascension of the roller coaster of shitshows, and Uki case was the drop, there's no brakes now, people are just going "what has Niji done this time" and just agreeing with anything they hear/read... I don't think there's a way they can get a good rep now... unless they just nuke the entire clique... and at this point it would be better to just cut the entire EN branch... and even if they do so, this would be marked as "typical Niji move" since they had nuked so many other branches in the past...

So yeah... everything can and will be turned against them... no matter what

EDIT:

Also I would like to point out... I have a suspicion that Niji won't terminate/graduate anyone for a long time because that would "hurt their reputation"... as if they had any to spare...

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It'll be interesting to see the fallout of this document. She does have a couple of images that does appear to be things she should not have access too, showing discord chat between livers and in-house looking stuff. This is on top of supposedly knowing some information that should be company only. Regardless of if she's a just a jealous and angry woman or not, it's clear Luca has broken the Niji contract in multiple ways and is in trouble. So naturally there will be a scathing termination coming with extensive detail explaining all this like Selen... right?
We've known the minecraft and the signing stuff for a while now and nothing has come out

So im not holding my breath for any particular result imo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Heres the actual video, full 51 minute breakdown of her document by False, as of this post, released less then a half hour ago

They're 100% in it together

I'm not sitting through almost a fucking hour of Purple Keemstar sucking SJW cock, but if he's putting all his eggs into this incredibly shaky basket, good luck to him I guess.

Those two claims are actually supported by screenshots though, unlike a lot of her other shit. Particularly the fact that he was talking about his discomfort with trans people in 2023, after Yugo had graduated. The Yugo angle makes the trans stuff much more spicy IMO.
I was getting at the fact these are things that only really matter to terminally-online Twitter zoomers, and it's to score easy support from that audience by showing him mocking le heckin' LGBTQWERTYs and not being entirely repulsed by the NFT boogeyman, rather than actual abuse that could have realistically caused her trauma.

The rest of the document was mostly fluff, just shit about him jacking off during their VRChat roleplay (cringe, but not actually morally damning since they were both of legal age, with him being the younger of the two so you can't even stretch a "power dynamic" accusation out of it) and him gossiping about internal Niji shit (against his NDA but I guarantee you plenty of other corpo chuubas do this on the sly too, more dumb than morally damning). She clearly wants to ruin him but doesn't have any serious dirt that would justify life ruination to the average man on the street, so she's appealing to the terminally online Twitter crowd to handle it for her.

Top Bottom