"Mumei... your eyes remind me of pumpkin-spice latte, and your hair reminds me of turkey gravy..."Ceres Fauna

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Stunned But Dumb

It's interesting comparing her to Marine actually. They both got their big break at the same time, debuting together and are quite a bit older than their peers. Both are talented in their endeavors as well and a bit more emotional than is probably safe for the job. Five years later, Marine is a top 3 identity of their industry and Mikeneko... sells t shirts like a street vendor.

Negzana

It's interesting comparing her to Marine actually. They both got their big break at the same time, debuting together and are quite a bit older than their peers. Both are talented in their endeavors as well and a bit more emotional than is probably safe for the job. Five years later, Marine is a top 3 identity of their industry and Mikeneko... sells t shirts like a street vendor.
While Marine was huge already, wasn't her breakout with Treasure Box? So at the time of Rushia she wasn't even the largest and there might have still been a possibility Rushia became #2 to then Pekora.

How things have gone in the past 2 years lol

tgmslc

Negzana

I don't think the full extent to how much of a fuckup Rushineko was was realized yet by everyone. The fucked up marriage was probably kept quiet and the worst members probably had to say about Miguel was she was cold, distant, and didn't interact with them much.

She wouldn't be regretting it nowadays.

Stunned But Dumb

While Marine was huge already, wasn't her breakout with Treasure Box? So at the time of Rushia she wasn't even the largest and there might have still been a possibility Rushia became #2 to then Pekora.

How things have gone in the past 2 years lol
I mean big break as in joining Holo at the same time.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Delutaya is doing fine. As dissapointed as I am in Kson she's doing well. Sana is probably happier. Lando is a fag so his opinion is discounted. Randon is probably more comfortable now even if smaller. Unless she fucks up Rica seems to have support and sympathy.

Mikeneko is the only graduated/terminated talent I know who is just pathetic to see.

What about Chris?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
What about Chris?
What about Chris?

I don't think the full extent to how much of a fuckup Rushineko was was realized yet by everyone. The fucked up marriage was probably kept quiet and the worst members probably had to say about Miguel was she was cold, distant, and didn't interact with them much.

She wouldn't be regretting it nowadays.
She is a pathological liar. Who knows what bullshit she was peddling people and rumors she was spreading. Honestly, thank God she was only there for a little over two years.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What about Chris?
Chris, Doris and Yogiri from Holo CN arent neither vtubers or content creators of any kind anymore IIRC

tgmslc

What about Chris?

She is a pathological liar. Who knows what bullshit she was peddling people and rumors she was spreading. Honestly, thank God she was only there for a little over two years.
I know. I'm just daydreaming of an alternate timeline where Rushia was even 10% less menhera.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I know. I'm just daydreaming of an alternate timeline where Rushia was even 10% less menhera.
Hold up, why are you replying to me replying to @Negzana as if you were him?
:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think she kept making content and I think someone shared her other persona on VT too, could be wrong as I never watched her so I didn't check the channel they posted.

Negzana

In celebrating Miko's 2m sub milestone, let's remember the time Rushia accidentally killed Mikeneko in Minecraft and Miko said "FAQ U Rushia"

Rushia sent this in her membership:

Miko BTFO Rushia.png

First she rapes Pekora, then she "traumatizes" Rushia. Will this woman ever stop getting away with it?

Based Miko.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think she kept making content and I think someone shared her other persona on VT too, could be wrong as I never watched her so I didn't check the channel they posted.
Yogiri initially reincarnated as Kuri on bilibili but her first reincarnation didnt go so well and she graduated on March 2022 citing poor health.Then she used this account: Rii but sadly she stopped again because she didnt gain followers from the drama like Spade Echo ( now Ace Taffy and perhaps the best HoloCN graduate post Taiwan Drama)
Then Doris Reincarnation did graduate because she got into a scandal but reincarnated again as 明夏珊海
Civia is Ciyana
Rosalyn is Rola
And well i dont need to explain who is Artia now LOL
PD: I personally think what happened to Yogiri is more sad and hard to look at because she got punished despite doing nothing and not even taking sides during that whole debacle
Mikeneko atleast got what she deserved for her madness

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Delutaya is doing fine. As dissapointed as I am in Kson she's doing well. Sana is probably happier. Lando is a fag so his opinion is discounted. Randon is probably more comfortable now even if smaller. Unless she fucks up Rica seems to have support and sympathy.

Mikeneko is the only graduated/terminated talent I know who is just pathetic to see.
She was doing fine as an indie. No one suspected a goddamn thing about her marrying Mafu. When that APEX tourney cancellation happened everyone thought it was because of Holo or her paypigs gettint angry because she's teamed up with twink jap vtubers. Little did we know how deep the rabbit hole would go. Now, she's just sad and pathetic in no one's fault but her own. And she still wouldn't get professional help. Delu got help and she's now in a better mindset. I'm just waiting for the eventual TVA banner of Mikeneko.
You should Migo yourself NOW!!!

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
What 6 months of marriage to a menhera nutcase does to a nigga.
I had a friend date a menhera a couple of months and he ended up in ER with his head cracked.
I dated said menhera after him and ended up with a SA accusation.

Trust me guys, don't stick your dick in crazy, let Alone date them or marry them.

Negzana

I had a friend date a menhera a couple of months and he ended up in ER with his head cracked.
I dated said menhera after him and ended up with a SA accusation.

Trust me guys, don't stick your dick in crazy, let Alone date them or marry them.
I would never go for a mentally ill person

I'm going for Kaela

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

nooternun