"i will never forgive turtles for taking away the plastic straws out of lolipops"Tenma Maemi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Negzana

What's one more bad set of decisions in Mike's life at this point?
JAV. She's retarded and forgets to take the pill/the guy forgets to put on a condom

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

TL:"I cried a lot because it was so beautiful😭More than anything else, I cried like I was watching a drama because the husband was so supportive and kind and reliable, and the wife must be able to do a lot of hard work 😭Birth is really amazing...".
-Mikeneko watching the video of a woman giving birth

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

TL:"I cried a lot because it was so beautiful😭More than anything else, I cried like I was watching a drama because the husband was so supportive and kind and reliable, and the wife must be able to do a lot of hard work 😭Birth is really amazing...".

It's sad when a woman wants to have kids and doesn't look like she'll have them, but it would be even sadder to make a child suffer having Mikeneko as their mother.

Negzana

She really needs a guy to come in and break her mentally into not being a menhera anymore and then have children

Not me.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She really needs a guy to come in and break mentally her into not being a menhera anymore and then have children

Not me.
I am going to sacrifice myself to keep the internet free of :unauthorizedmemes:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All vtubers are menheras with husbands or boyfriends but...

This one is divorced....

And childless!

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

Negzana

tgmslc

I know for a fact that if either of those two suddenly showed up at your places, you would not kick them out of the sack, hypocrites.
The one lesson I learned from my younger days is to never stick one's dick in Crazy™, so I would kick them out with deadly weaponry to expedite the process.

Negzana

She's reached a point where she's doing basic ass png tshirts

JAV saga when

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

She's reached a point where she's doing basic ass png tshirts

JAV saga when

That shirt is so bad. Besides being a boring-ass square with no background colour, it doesn't even have a full shot of her head and headwear in the square, and it's not as if it's some outlandishly floppy hat or whatever.

At least it's a slightly tilted angle so it's not completely boring, I suppose.

Now, the real question - even if you wanted your Mikeneko shirt, and were happy to spend the money, are you going to risk giving your postal address to her to get it?

Negzana

That shirt is so bad. Besides being a boring-ass square with no background colour, it doesn't even have a full shot of her head and headwear in the square, and it's not as if it's some outlandishly floppy hat or whatever.

At least it's a slightly tilted angle so it's not completely boring, I suppose.

Now, the real question - even if you wanted your Mikeneko shirt, and were happy to spend the money, are you going to risk giving your postal address to her to get it?
Shirt comes in with the letter

"Dear -Name Redacted- like, We have you get the postal address and is it in near to the place we think there is the slanderer. The slanderer is believed to be slandering Mikeneko with offensive phrases like "hug love" and "mental health". If you do not stop such acts, it will be taken legal actions."

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's so pathetic how low this girl has come, kinda sad to know the Holo was her peak and she has never gotten close to that again.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
...she still has VSHOJO in her name.
Excuse you, it says "VSHOJO卒業" ie VShojo GRADUATE. She is simply stating the just the truth.
:smugrys:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Excuse you, it says "VSHOJO卒業" ie VShojo GRADUATE. She is simply stating the just the truth.

We really need a Sad or Crying react.

Negzana

It's so pathetic how low this girl has come, kinda sad to know the Holo was her peak and she has never gotten close to that again.
Delutaya is doing fine. As dissapointed as I am in Kson she's doing well. Sana is probably happier. Lando is a fag so his opinion is discounted. Randon is probably more comfortable now even if smaller. Unless she fucks up Rica seems to have support and sympathy.

Mikeneko is the only graduated/terminated talent I know who is just pathetic to see.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder if vshojo will enjoy this woman carrying their name through the mud due to their retardo "le talent freedom" policies. I mean Holo completely cut her off and unpersoned her and they were still brought up when the marriage drama came around.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I wonder if vshojo will enjoy this woman carrying their name through the mud due to their retardo "le talent freedom" policies. I mean Holo completely cut her off and unpersoned her and they were still brought up when the marriage drama came around.
Probably. We're talking about the woman who desparately clings to her past at every chance, after all.

Top Bottom