"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Wemi is basically a less retarded Nolan Crush with less bitching. Are you sure you want to adopt her?
It's cute when women are retarded. More is expected of men.

Sven

Wemi poisoned herself.... again....

If this women could harness her powers she would be a menace to humanity and bring plagues upon the world as have never been seen.

But she is in Phase Connect so we get this version instead, god save team Spiral because they need it.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Random gives the backstory to the infamous spear.

Euthyphro

More Minto Ghost Trick. I think she'll try to get as much as possible out of the way this stream so she can finish in the next one:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is collabing with marimari_en (and others) again. This time it's Fortnite, so I'm sure @John Vtuber👁️ is excited.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Doki forgot to add Kurt Angle to the mix?

:dokiSmug:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Biboo has a mystery off Collab tomorrow do we have any clue?

Probably either Nerissa, Shiori, or both.
Could have just been trolling, but I saw people talking about a YouTube/incognito bug that would allow you to see what time zone the stream was created in, and that was saying they were in Japan. So odds are high that all of advent is going to Japan and I hope nerissa's plane crashes...and she decides to graduate after being rescued.
...I guess I don't have enough hate to go all the way with that wish.
I hope that Nerissa collabs with IRyS. I hope that they become good friends and decide to have lots of collabs together.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Could have just been trolling, but I saw people talking about a YouTube/incognito bug that would allow you to see what time zone the stream was created in, and that was saying they were in Japan. So odds are high that all of advent is going to Japan and I hope nerissa's plane crashes...and she decides to graduate after being rescued.
...I guess I don't have enough hate to go all the way with that wish.

:gloomiLaugh::monkeypaw:
Don't you dare lemon whore...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm about to go to bed after being told by a vtuber 'you and your staff were the only people [in my extremely large, well-connected community] who cared when I had problems and tried to help me with them.'

That was pretty heartwarming in one aspect, and really sad in many, many others.

No poignant moralizing or long speeches here. I'm just happy I could help someone, but sad they felt I was the only one who could.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori has two unspecified collabs in her schedule too

Edit: also I remember Kiara accidentally implying Nerissa and Shiori might be in Japan during her dragons dogma stream. Possibly false trail but you never know
It's a good guess imo that Advent is probably all in Japan for something.. 3d? Seems a bit early. Sponsorship?

Biboo on break, but not for anything bad. Shiori and Nerissa doing tons of off collabs, Shiori messing up the time on her schedule (calculating time zones hard), the doggo twins cancelling streams or doing solo streams.. I'm guessing the other doggo is translating, showing Advent around Tokyo and getting them settled in.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
t's a good guess imo that Advent is probably all in Japan for something.. 3d? Seems a bit early. Sponsorship?
HoloX got 3d 6 months after debut
we're 1 month away from Advent's 1 year anniversary

i dont know if it means anything but HoloX demonstrated they can expedite or even have 3d ready

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
HoloX got 3d 6 months after debut
we're 1 month away from Advent's 1 year anniversary

i dont know if it means anything but HoloX demonstrated they can expedite or even have 3d ready
True nuff, guess I'm still thinking coof lockdown timeline.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm about to go to bed after being told by a vtuber 'you and your staff were the only people [in my extremely large, well-connected community] who cared when I had problems and tried to help me with them.'

That was pretty heartwarming in one aspect, and really sad in many, many others.

No poignant moralizing or long speeches here. I'm just happy I could help someone, but sad they felt I was the only one who could.
Thinking about it, people here already do some of the things that good friends do. Getting to facts, holding accountable for big yabs, and only lightly teasing for small shit. It's only logical to help them in need too.

Tightpinch

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hoshizora Mirin is running ye auld tavern in a medieval fantasy setting. She is a very silly lady.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
> No one did Steinermath
Weak.

At least I can look forward to Wemi bringing shoot wrestletism into this.
So that's what this migraine inducer was (excessive number talk hurts my head)

And Bettel Betteling

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
So that's what this migraine inducer was (excessive number talk hurts my head)

And Bettel Betteling

That Steiner promo really is one of the best promos ever.

Axel has 100% chance of winning against any holostars, cause they know to not even try.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Top Bottom