"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is live speedrunning alcohol poisoning aka making a drinking game out of Dark Souls.

...I hope she eventually returns to cutting back on drinking, because all of these "celebrations/occasions" will pile up until something's gotta give (relapse).

Kalion

:)

niggaphil

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Uh oh. NEXAS might be in trouble.

Does anyone even use IRIAM after 2019? Didn't most of the vtubers they had on the platform just fucking quit or graduate?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mirai Akari's old company.

Initially yea but they're under DMM now.

Edit:

Wait got it mixed up, it's DeNa that acquired them

Does anyone even use IRIAM after 2019? Didn't most of the vtubers they had on the platform just fucking quit or graduate?

afaik they still have a niche userbase and iriam even has iriam only agencies.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
About Para:
240430-171010.png

I was cry-laughing the whole time. Thank you Bunny you are amazing, let's hope this doesn't nuke you forever and instead boost your viewership, my only grievance is attracting actual retard racists that can't think for themselves.
I have terrible, terrible news

RIP to a real one.

Last edited:

Bronze

Didn't someone mention an interview with IRIAM here?

E: They did.
Hey guys!
Potentially need some backup advice really quick, since none of my mutuals have information.

I was reached out to a group called IRIAM about collaborating and calling about their vtubing app. They're looking to expand overseas.

They're primarily a JP company and I can't find any EN involvement or other indies who have worked with them. Only info I can find is a general Fan Wikipedia.

Any thoughts? They didn't ask for money, just to schedule an interview call. Think it's worth a shot?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RIP to a real one.
I'm not terribly bothered but maybe spoiler that. I would have definitely opened that spoiler, but I don't enjoy scrolling past it. It's not imagery I mind, but I don't really want to dwell on it. edit: thanks bro

In lighter news the chinchilla will be live in half an hour it's yakuza zero the chat will be on point the game is pretty hit or miss but if your reading this you really don't have anything better to do than check out the cute chinchilla

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

RIP to a real one.

is this bitch 12? I respect her commitment to draw the muscles correctly ish but come the fuck on if you're gonna go guro at least add better shading.
Anyway, I was scrolling and I saw head jew trying to get spic editors. If you're a fellow spic and you want to scam a jew, go for it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

God's Strongest Dragoon

Flashbang Puppy Pico will be doing an "English Song Only" at the top of the hour

httn

Hag enthusiast

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly with more TISM-100 tonight. Now let's see if she plays it for 6 hours straight like last time :pomuLove:

shes late uuuuuuu

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa: aren't you that dumbass vtuber that deleted all that shit? That vtuber didn't back up her literal life's work.

Better than being known as the menhera that had a breakdown after streaming.

Progress ❤️

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Guess they gave ame a sponsor for a watch as merch.

and Kronii's new outfit silhouette(ish)
GNCyasuWYAAu3EI

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa: aren't you that dumbass vtuber that deleted all that shit? That vtuber didn't back up her literal life's work.

Better than being known as the menhera that had a breakdown after streaming.

Progress ❤️
Hexa is moving up in the world. :BijouBijou:

Limkin

Why is Rin in idolcorp again? She seems completely different i.e isn't a lolibaiting whore
Ironically she got scouted, and Yuko, the most degenerate one, was the one who got through auditions. Maybe head jew had vastly different ideas initially, but then saw that it sells, and no one is coming after his ass for this, so he decided to push hard for it
Man, i only noticed now that the V4mirai girls have gotten maid outfits :iryswooo:
They all use assets from that one discord server they and other vtubers organized. It has a crapload of alternative outfits you can overlay over your model

Top Bottom