"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

AI Waifus and You 101

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
My main issue with all of the examples posted above is that they all have that plastic shine to it that makes it easy to identify that its Ai. I feel like in that aspect Novel can better replicate a more natural feel to the images (except random hair and hand fuckery). I do like how the desktop ui seems to be way more free when it comes to nailing down poses and/or even basic photo composition. Hell, its nearly impossible to have 2 clearly defined subjects doing a very specific action unless you in paint and manipulate an image manually on photoshop. Recreating some meme poses can be extremely hard on Novel.

I think its main strength lies from being able to create/design character concepts.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Does this count as AI art? Probably old news to everyone, but I recently have been having fun with something called Suno where you can generate AI music complete with vocals. Either feed it your own lyrics directly and tell it what kind of music you want; or even more fun is to give it a short prompt to work with. It knows stuff too. When I mentioned "the streamer Gawr Gura" in my prompt for example, it was giving lyrics about the ocean, shark girl, playing games and so on.

Custom lyrics (2 variations):

AI generated:

"the tale of Nolan Crush, a man obessed the streamer Gawr Gura. He got banned from the forum The Virtual Asylum for being too autistic."

(I really wanted to do a Mexican mariachi or some shit to better appeal to the forum demographic, but couldn't get anything I was happy with)

With a free signup you get 50 credits that reset daily. Each generation costs 10 credits and gives you 2 variations each time.
Pro Tip: You can use custom mode to enter a prompt and generate lyrics at no cost until you get something you like before generating the full song.

In other news, I released a PonyXL version of my super popular world famous Onolumi LORA:

20240527-204522_AutismMix%20SDXL%20Confetti_473518421.jpeg
20240528-195719_AutismMix%20SDXL%20Confetti_2066644978.jpeg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Does this count as AI art? Probably old news to everyone, but I recently have been having fun with something called Suno where you can generate AI music complete with vocals. Either feed it your own lyrics directly and tell it what kind of music you want; or even more fun is to give it a short prompt to work with. It knows stuff too. When I mentioned "the streamer Gawr Gura" in my prompt for example, it was giving lyrics about the ocean, shark girl, playing games and so on.

Custom lyrics (2 variations):

AI generated:

"the tale of Nolan Crush, a man obessed the streamer Gawr Gura. He got banned from the forum The Virtual Asylum for being too autistic."

(I really wanted to do a Mexican mariachi or some shit to better appeal to the forum demographic, but couldn't get anything I was happy with)

With a free signup you get 50 credits that reset daily. Each generation costs 10 credits and gives you 2 variations each time.
Pro Tip: You can use custom mode to enter a prompt and generate lyrics at no cost until you get something you like before generating the full song.

In other news, I released a PonyXL version of my super popular world famous Onolumi LORA:

20240527-204522_AutismMix%20SDXL%20Confetti_473518421.jpeg
20240528-195719_AutismMix%20SDXL%20Confetti_2066644978.jpeg
Damn that site is amazing...

Top Bottom