"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

2view Spotlight

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
As promised, this is a thread dedicated to saving the most endangered of species; 2views. On both Twitch and Youtube, you know who I'm talking about. Maybe they're your oshii, or maybe you just like them and feel they should get more exposure. This is where you shill them.

The Rules:

1) 2view means 2view. If they consistently get 80+ live viewers then they're not a 2view. Ideally they should have sub-20 viewers per stream, but it's not required.
2) No corpoate vtubers unless the entire company qualifies for 2view status; no talent over 100 viewers on average, no talent with a subcount higher than a few thousand at most.

Apart from that, it's up to you exactly how you spotlight your beloved 2view. What I expect you to do is put a little effort into it; actually give people a reason to click on the links you spam. Say why you like them. Say why you think they deserve people's time and attention over the big corporate types.

This thread is not for general discussion, if you want to chat about the 2views depicted here, tag the person who posted about them in the general thread. This thread is just a showcase thread.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Krumroll is the closest you can get for a 2 view gura-like experience.

She was pretty active on reddit asking for feedback while designing her model, and believe it or not, it was even more resembling of the shark back then. Having a similar voice doesn't help either.

EDIT (11/9/22)
OK, personal RRAT time

Up until yesterday I had a RRAT about Krumroll being a Gura secret alt, because there is too much overlap between the two. BUT, after hearing krum sing I can't possibly keep that rrat going (because it's definetly not in the same level as gura's singing).

1. Similar avatar style
  2. Love for cats
  3. Blue and Marine themes (because cats like eating fish)
  4. Chat is known as "stinkies"
  5. Similar game selection (I am Fish, Kirby Forgotten Land, Luigi's Mansion 3, Big Brain academy, etc)
  6. Similar thumbnails
    1667992280402.png 1667992341648.png1667992361598.png
  7. Similar shitposting taste.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The 2view (now 1 view) I shilled back in the homeland has rebooted his channel due to getting fucked by the algorithm by pivoting from his prior content to Vtubing he decided he's going to unlist his streams from now on and put them in a playlist and then edit the streams into more digestible videos here's the content he has uploaded so far he's got a dry sarcastic wit that I love with some self deprecating humor to boot

Oh and he has a clip channel where he uploads shorts these are from his old channel

And should you like what you see here here's the VOD playlist

vestars20

Early Adopter
Since it's here I might as well post. I'll be updating this post with more 2views I love as time goes on.

For god's sake, pls save Marika. She was on the incline but now uses her new 3d model which isn't as charming as her original one. She even changed the thumbnail for her intro video which is the most viewed.

Why do I like her? It's two sides of the menhera coin and the other side is endearing plus she is a good singer. Here is the EN intro video.

She is part of a "circle" of vtubers which is a term that doujin artists use for a group that works together. In her circle everyone involved has screws loose. If you are a refugee from the homeland you might enjoy. Otherwise, she's generally fun, has a nice voice and could incline again with your help.

This thread is really going to test OPSEC....

Airless

Active lurker
Nana Asteria is an Aussie focused on music but she also does gameplay and asmr streams every now and then. She's a phenomenal singer and very high energy.

And Hanatan is also an incredibly phenomenal singer and also very high energy. Most of her streams are karaoke though she does do gameplay once every couple of months.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kureha "Mitora" Mitra is an independent JP-only streamer who specializes in 90s console games, so much like Korone you get your Mega Drive repertoire to go alongside your Super Famicom. What I like about her is she's a big fan of megaman and castlevania, without actually being a prodigy at platforming games.

Bio, lore and VOD menu, sorted out
Merchandise

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

I had this chick show up in recommends, if any of the ID people want to check her out more fully and see if there's anything beyond the obvious coomer appeal. Brief investigation shows a lot of NSFW cos-thot shit.. so.

:nuts:

bWVkaWEvRmRRNHRiclVBQUFwTjBDLmpwZw==.jpeg

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I will now proceed to put this thread to some use and throw some 2view vtubers I find tonight I think are cool.

Speaks jap, but I'm a minecraft enjoyer so I'm watching anyway. Watching her try (and fail) to say my name was funny and cute. She also has a translator that actually works pretty damn well for both her and the chat, as in ANY chats seem to get translated (Jp chats will be translated to EN and vice versa) and everything she speaks gets converted to english. Surprisingly cool stuff here, but definitely only works for low view streams.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Repost from main thread
Found a new 1-2 view vtuber. Funny self made vtube model. Mostly streaming indie and games and art. Know something about html coding.

I was led to her by raid from Aiko (ai vituber based at pigmalion ai)

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
@The Proctor The 2view thread might see some actual use if you do these talent highlights once a week.
With that being said, may I interest you in a few 2view I've been watching for a while.

Busujima Bibi is a Peruvian Drow with a somewhat consistent schedule.
She is better known for being socially inept around woman, and being interrupted by her mom every 30 minutes

Another is wwParasi, fr*nch (not chinese) bunny really into horror games, better known for eating cow brain on stream.

Bozu

Early Adopter
I posted this literal 1view on the main thread a while ago.
aloneonamoon has a really soft and cute voice, usually plays horror games and is easily scared by them

UberSoldat

Posted her a bunch of times on the main thread, but posting here for posterity. This is the 2view Nako Ryu.

Plays STALKER and Fallout and draws too.

Bozu

Early Adopter
I recently found a dyed-in-the-wool hag, self-admitted middle aged woman who is terrible at games

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm already shilling her in the main thread but I might as well post her here.

This is Anon Shito, her main form of content is Food and Cooking while also doing some gaming on the side and she follows a somewhat consistent schedule of streaming, uploading a VOD, and a Short per week. What I like about her content is her cooking is easy enough to follow along without knowing JP and she's actually competent in what she does for home cook standards.

However she does hit 3 digits in her streams sometimes especially in collabs but on average she gets around 50-60 CCV on her cooking streams and even lower on her other streams so I guess that technically makes her a 2 view.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

hylic

manji2.PNG
卍chan is a nice 2view from Japan I just discovered :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Belle Eden. She has one of those Omori type models and seems to like singing. Has some karaokes on her channel and a list of modest goals

Here's her playing World of Horror, which is... you know... rad

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Saw this in related. His debut just finished.. I think I'll look at it some other time and see what's up, but if someone is interested, maybe check the guy out

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thread so dead Proctor forgot he already made one just like it.

Top Bottom