"I guess I do stink a little bit today"Sakamata Chloe

Vtuber & Streamer Talent Agencies

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Vtuber managers are middle-men who provide a variety of services in the industry. Given that most streamers are the mental equivalents of ten-thumbed quadriplegics when it comes to dealing with anything business-related, managers generally handle marketing, accounting, merchandise and sponsorship deals for their talents.

Given the exceedingly low bar for entry into the industry, and the general gullibility of their client base, many managers are insane, incompetent scam artists. As such, I believe it's high time we got a list of talent agencies and independent vtuber managers going, with some general estimates of which ones are good and which ones are awful. Anyone is free to contribute to this list, so it can be as comprehensive as possible. In time I might also expand it out to include other aspects of the vtuber industry, such as clippers, artists, merchandise dealers, etc.

For now, here's a quick list of agencies I was able to easily find.

MSM Talent - multiple scam allegations levelled against it, no new talents onboarded since said allegations began. Likely going defunct soon.
Mythic Talent - currently the most instantly recognisable brand in vtuber talent management. Owned by everyone's favourite biological roach motel. Generally reputable.
GeeX+ - includes OniGiri & Steel Rat's secret lover CDawgVA.
Sidequestmedia - only has one disgusting furry vtuber, but is obviously open to working with them.
Loaded - has one very large (270k followers) vtuber named Vienna.
GGtalentgroup - Includes Thorlar, Rainhoe, and Layna Lazar.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Note: Individual/independent managers can be listed as well, though as a rule of thumb I don't know any that are reliable or qualified. Feel free to prove me wrong, though, and of course any drama they get into should be submitted here as relevant information.

Bronze

NOA talent - EN/CN company. Looks a bit shady in my opinion. Inconsistent talent info between their website and youtube. They also showed some known indie talents as their talents on youtube, but one of them outright rejected joining anywhere and they deleted them. Have connections to Mihoyo and are partners with Mythic and Bilibili. Recent actions, new trailer and announcing partnerships for their western operations, imply they are cooking something for EN. I'm cautiously curious.
E: They also have an "affiliate branch". Not sure what it exactly means

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There's the Socks Vtubing Agency run by Flork of Crows, but they don't have a webpage that I can see aside from their Twitter page.

Xuhle

GGtalentgroup - I don't know much of the talent group myself I just remember hearing about it when another group merged. This one includes Thorlar, Rainhoe, and Layna Lazar.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
There's the Socks Vtubing Agency run by Flork of Crows, but they don't have a webpage that I can see aside from their Twitter page.

I'm confused, is this a company, a group, a management agency, or what? It's very hard to tell. I was assuming it was basically a semi-formal company with Invaders-style members.

GGtalentgroup - I don't know much of the talent group myself I just remember hearing about it when another group merged. This one includes Thorlar, Rainhoe, and Layna Lazar.

Adding this to the list, thank you.

Alchemyth

I assume you're not interested in JP agencies?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I assume you're not interested in JP agencies?

I doubt many JP people will be browsing this site, but for comprehensiveness, I don't really see why foreign-language examples should be excluded.

Alchemyth

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Loaded - has one very large (270k followers) vtuber named Vienna.
Vienna is a pretty unique case, she was previously a content creator for Cloud9 which is one of the biggest Esports organisations. I never really saw her interact much with other known vtubers, she was always more of a twitch normie orbiter. And looking at their other talents they have some of the biggest twitch streamers such as Shroud, itstimmy and Qt. I doubt they have any interest in expanding in the vtuber industry considering their roster, they wouldnt have any trouble getting contracts with the likes of shylily etc if they wanted to.

VSoyBoy

Since the list is supposed to be comprehensive, United Talent Agency has signed VTubers. As far as I know Ironmouse, Shoto and Bao are part of UTA as well as several streamers like Pokimane, Sykkuno, Kai Cenat and many more. They don't have an easily accessible list of clients except for some categories like Music, so there's no easy way to check for more VTubers. Although I feel like they're in a different league than the rest of the list.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can't find any reference with anyone signing with CAA, as a note. I figured someone might have, but can't find any at the moment. (CAA is a huge agency in the Media industry.)

Stock Footage

I guess I can shill Vfleet project - a lesser know vtuber organization centered around warship and aerospace themed vtubers. According to their site, they also spread awareness to various naval museums around the world.

closedblas

Since the list is supposed to be comprehensive, United Talent Agency has signed VTubers. As far as I know Ironmouse, Shoto and Bao are part of UTA as well as several streamers like Pokimane, Sykkuno, Kai Cenat and many more. They don't have an easily accessible list of clients except for some categories like Music, so there's no easy way to check for more VTubers. Although I feel like they're in a different league than the rest of the list.
UTA, CAA, and William Morris (WME) are the big-3 in actor agencies atm.
TBH I feel like they're too trad-media and too big to offer anything to vtubers. Even the big gaming streamers are too fringe for them.
The brands that go to those agencies don't want streamers, and the brands that want streamers can't afford that kind of agency commission.
I think Mythic actually has quite a few streamers who were originally with UTA.

closedblas

Yuehua (kpop/cpop groups/soloists) and Bytedance (chinese TikTok) owns A-Soul. Yuehua also owns another group called Elf of Era.
I think A-Soul is still the kings of Bilibili, despite at least 2 "FINAL YAB" level yabs that never really made noise on /vt/.

The koreans have Isegye, and StelLive. Both are very idol and not very streamer.

NTT Qonoq (owned by Docomo, Japan's state telecom) and MiguVideo (owned by China Mobile) has a vtuber project, Tacitly. Surprisingly OG (2017), but only has 2 JPs and 2 CNs. They've been doing joint projects since 2011 on voicebanks (think Miku), then metaverse and VR shit, and lately AI shit.
They opened at the Tubeout concert at AX last week (the one with Uruka and Kson).

The Taiwan scene is unbelievably autistic. There was a short-lived agency named ...CyberLive that disintegrated ~2 months before the US CyberLive was brought into existence. 2 days before their implosion, TW CyberLive had absorbed a 2-man vtuber group called 4VTuber. One of those guys had gotten himself banned on Youtube because his channel name was "4Virtual Pedobear" and used a pedobear profile picture.
I read about 2 more pages on bahamut forums of drama including backstabbing, streamers doxxing each other, and contract disputes on discord and it was too much.

Top Bottom