Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just make more
its literally that easy
:smugpipi:
Let me just go steal your mending villager ambassador real quick. Got a problem? Oh just get a new one, it's literally that easy.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
WHO THE FUCK KEEPS STEALING THE CRAFTING STATIONS AT SPAWN?
YOU ALREADY TOOK THE ENDERCHEST AND LECTERN, THAT IS FOR EVERYONE NOT FOR YOU TO TAKE.

I am not going to replace them, I'm not gonna deal with this bullshit, everyone can get screwed over.
And yet there are people who wonder why I don't play multiplayer games.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Let me just go steal your mending villager ambassador real quick. Got a problem? Oh just get a new one, it's literally that easy.
its silk touch. and go ahead, it literally is that easy
:smugselen:

And yet there are people who wonder why I don't play multiplayer games.
To be fair, Nene is a special case when it comes to rants
Just ask rat about the konosuba argument from a few days ago

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Image taken moments before disaster.

takojumpscare.png
takojumpscarezoom.png

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

actually got the recording, nice

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You didn't even run instantly, fucking stared at the dude for 3 seconds before bolting.
I had a heated debate in my head about whether it was a good idea to fight or not, but I was not going to risk dying to him in there of all places

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@Nenelove It is with great regret that I must inform you that I have decided to build something on spawn, in the middle of the lake}

edit:
nevermind, over 3/4th of the lake is claimed (by nene) and spawn doesnt have a spot large enough

I have made a few modifications to the grinder enchanting table, to maximize its power and prevent enderYamanbas from teleporting there.
Just dont walk around it and you should be fine
2023-06-06_02.15.25.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Nenelove It is with great regret that I must inform you that I have decided to build something on spawn, in the middle of the lake}

edit:
nevermind, over 3/4th of the lake is claimed (by nene) and spawn doesnt have a spot large enough

I have made a few modifications to the grinder enchanting table, to maximize its power and prevent enderYamanbas from teleporting there.
Just dont walk around it and you should be fine
View attachment 29117
What were you gonna make, if it's not something horrid then we can come to an agreement.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Reading this thread is remarkably like watching a vtuber stream except the people you're watching are autistic men rather than anime girls.

On second thought, reading this thread is basically like watching a Nijisanji stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reading this thread is remarkably like watching a vtuber stream except the people you're watching are autistic men rather than anime girls.

On second thought, reading this thread is basically like watching a Nijisanji stream.
Playing on the server is the same thing except you're one of the goons on stage instead of being in the audience.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

We need a TVA chuuba this instant
tbf though, it's usually pretty chill in the server when there aren't assassinations and kidnappings of ambassadors.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Watching this again I wonder does everything look like that to you? Cause my builds probably look 20 times worse if you're looking at them with those settings.
Altered the light settings so I can maximize efficiency with the glowstone in the mountain. Not sure why I turned fancy graphics off, just felt like it I guess.

Also I got an Omen, if you want to get some sweet deals off the villagers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Altered the light settings so I can maximize efficiency with the glowstone in the mountain. Not sure why I turned fancy graphics off, just felt like it I guess.

Also I got an Omen, if you want to get some sweet deals off the villagers.
I can get it whenever I want tbh, I was farming emeralds at the raid farm for the beacon yesterday. I do want looting books if you have them.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I can get it whenever I want tbh, I was farming emeralds at the raid farm for the beacon yesterday. I do want looting books if you have them.
Just in case you wanted deals on the villagers at home rn I suppose. I might do it.
I also got a looting 3 book for you then.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
What were you gonna make, if it's not something horrid then we can come to an agreement.
I wanted to build a tower, fantasy/medieval. I need a 27x27 space to build it

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wanted to build a tower, fantasy/medieval. I need a 27x27 space to build it
does it have to be in the middle of the lake?
I can find you a spot elsewhere if you want.

Top Bottom