"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is why I'm happy I just stick to my Pippa thread.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

martah

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Sorry i missed what you said. I had a spear in my mouth.
It's still really funny to me that the literal spear-chucker with a collection of bikes is apparently black.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Is a 30 year old man from Scotland"
Fuck fuck please don't be me, please don't be me.....

Thank god it's not me. Wrong birth month.
Let's just hope you don't turn into a schizo too and we have this nice convenient info on you now... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
1703034127491.png

Topical

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
or he used it and put something on it
Yeah that's what came to mind but I'm thinking more nefarious. Would explain the fixation with getting it back as somebody more techy poking around on it might find something. I'm also curious, did he show exactly how he came to be her "mail forwarding" person? I saw he mentions seeing information on her browser, but did she ever legitimately give him her information? Kestraline is lucky to get an intervention like this before anything worse happened. He might not know it right now but this could save his life.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yeah that's what came to mind but I'm thinking more nefarious. Would explain the fixation with getting it back as somebody more techy poking around on it might find something. I'm also curious, did he show exactly how he came to be her "mail forwarding" person? I saw he mentions seeing information on her browser, but did she ever legitimately give him her information? Kestraline is lucky to get an intervention like this before anything worse happened. He might not know it right now but this could save his life.

From what I understand, she needed someone in the UK to forward her some merch, or something like that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sorry. Was not aware i had to have an official TVA tag to talk to people

1703038087517.png

There's a difference between talking to people and being this fucking unsubtle.

For extra clarity; neither Charlotte or Hymn want to be contacted. They do not want to talk about this anymore and only ever did so because Spanner would NOT stop contacting them. The last fucking thing they want is you DM'ing them about this for any reason whatsoever.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'll lay it out exactly as she described it to us.
1) the tablet incident happened near the very end of this sordid ordeal, so she was despirately trying to get him to leave her alone at this point.
2) he sent it to her completely unprompted
3) he has previously sent her weired crazy mail that she threw away immediately because of how uncomfortable it made her.
4) the box for the tablet was sealed. Everything inside the box was in manufacturer packaging untouched EXCEPT THE TABLET.
5) the tablet's wrapping had been opened, and haphazardly put back together inside the box
6) She found an unknown substance on it that she touched, commented was dried and semi tacky.
7) it triggered immediate and severe revulsion. Gut instinct "something is fucking wrong with this" type stuff
8) despite the fact she is an art student and knows the clear value of such a tablet, it has been sitting out of the way still packaged, not used, because of the "bad voodoo" feelings it gave her.

Considering all of the other shit she gave us, she told us (paraphrasing) "I don't have a penis so I'm not an expert, but my first instinct was dried nut"
I’m still back reading so I don’t know if this was addressed, but practically all of that is opposite of what was in his google doc (I just skimmed for the tablet parts, because even considering all the other autism, that seemed unbelievable), and he had pictures and explained in detail about the tablet and accessories.
So everyone is believing, “I don’t know so I threw it away”, over, “here it is, these are the pictures of it”?

Sorry sorry, I meant to say #believeallwomen
Edit: Wait..AND she gave this supposed jizz tablet to another person to use? If that was what she thought it was and that didn’t freak her out enough to toss it with the rest of the stuff, I gotta say I straight up don’t believe her about thinking that’s what it was (or the rest of her claims about the tablet/packaging that he posted photos of and she provided no proof), that sounds like an afterthought to make things sound more crazy and garner sympathy/disgust.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 60219

There's a difference between talking to people and being this fucking unsubtle.
My point wasnt to be subtile though. As i think we are past this point with the twitter presence the website has. Just wanted to warn a vtuber until i realised the vtuber in question was already aware.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
My point wasnt to be subtile though. As i think we are past this point with the twitter presence the website has. Just wanted to warn a vtuber until i realised the vtuber in question was already aware.
bruh why are you even trying to contact them though, like whats the point
I’m still back reading so I don’t know if this was addressed, but practically all of that is opposite of what was in his google doc (I just skimmed for the tablet parts, because even considering all the other autism, that seemed unbelievable), and he had pictures and explained in detail about the tablet and accessories.
So everyone is believing, “I don’t know so I threw it away”, over, “here it is, these are the pictures of it”?

Sorry sorry, I meant to say #believeallwomen
I'll just assume they have receipts for everything, seems off-brand for them to fall for a trick like that, idk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

My dude. When somebody has been contacted thousands and thousands of times in the last eight months about something, by someone who has also spammed every single person they have ever talked to publicly or ever had business contacts with, you can safely assume they already know and don't need someone else to tell them. Especially after the post was shared publicly by multiple people they're all associated with.

Use your common sense.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I want to add onto this, I rather not be identified so the following post will be vague but I hope I can provide some further info.

My history with spanner isn’t very big, I read through the entire thread and I was unaware of his activities here (and this website as a whole.) one of my first interactions with him was him coming to my discord server and talking about how he was ostracized from another community.

In addition to your screenshots, I can confirm that spanner has been telling his tale to literally anyone who will listen, even those who don’t. He is desperate to get people on his side and to slander Charlotte as well. Without me even responding or engaging he spilled out several paragraphs of similar text to what he has been spewing, alongside to several other people.

Basically, in addition to the nasty stuff in the OP he is also trying to reach out to people to have anyone he can be on his side while telling the one sided tale. As I said earlier Spanner rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Sorry for Reddit spacing. I thought this info would make it more clear though. Spanner is very persistent in trying to turn other viewers and vtubers against Charlotte.
Well now, FUCK Kestraline then. He can't be saved, he won't change and he'll likely focus all his autistic anger on Charlotte now that he's exposed as a deranged fuck. The only way I can see him stopping is if the Popos get his ass soon. The longer he's not behind bars the more Charlotte will get harassed. Hoping the UK laws are harsh on this kind of things.

Several times, I think he might be copy and pasting a lot of the time or he has repeated it all so much he just spams it. He’s said the same points over and over, also adding that he feels bad he can no longer support the vtubers he likes because of this and apologizing for leaving their community.
I want to add that they didn't want to slander Charlotte but they went and did it anyway in a server I was in.
Fuck Spanner.

This is why I'm happy I just stick to my Pippa thread.
:okboomer:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My dude. When somebody has been contacted thousands and thousands of times in the last eight months about something, by someone who has also spammed every single person they have ever talked to publicly or ever had business contacts with, you can safely assume they already know and don't need someone else to tell them. Especially after the post was shared publicly by multiple people they're all associated with.

Use your common sense.
Just to be clear. I had no idea hymn and charlotte knew each other when i sent this. Just wanted to let her know about him after seeing he was an active user on her discord. Call me retarded for that i really dont mind.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Just to be clear. I had no idea hymn and charlotte knew each other when i sent this. Just wanted to let her know about him after seeing he was an active user on her discord. Call me retarded for that i really dont mind.

In fairness while technically she is referenced in the document she had a bit of a 'tism fit when it first went live and contacted Charlotte, demanding all references to her be removed as she didn't want to give Spanner more attention. So I don't necessarily blame you for that.

Top Bottom