"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

No Name

Instead of responding to every post individually, include your responses in one, or you're gonna end up completely shitting up the thread.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Jerry? Jerry who?
1695254380860793.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eeeeehhh why? I created this account to post something for sometime in this website.
Because there's some nuance to be learned by observing how people post here. For instance, posting multiple posts in a row outside of a liveposting thread is typically seen as a bad thing. You should edit your first post to include the content of the second post so you don't spam the thread. Right now you're replying to every single post individually instead of just replying to multiple posts at once.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
@vta_lurker It's very rare for me to write something like this, but El Pancho have a few words for you.

Bug Eater

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Because there's some nuance to be learned by observing how people post here. For instance, posting multiple posts in a row outside of a liveposting thread is typically seen as a bad thing. You should edit your first post to include the content of the second post so you don't spam the thread. Right now you're replying to every single post individually instead of just replying to multiple posts at once.
Oh that makes sense and I didn’t know about the etiquette in this website sorry.

His name is Jerry? I have never heard of that before.

@vta_lurker It's very rare for me to write something like this, but El Pancho have a few words for you.

Thanks, but I’ll pass.

Have you ever been in a forum before newfag?
You are shitting up the thread
Yes but I have not been using forums for very very long time sorry.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yes, it is better to ere' on less rather than more posting please.
Oh that makes sense and I didn’t know about the etiquette in this website sorry.
> Named vta_lurker
> Didn't lurk
:amegunl:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So does this mean this website is /vt/ 2.0?
No the rules here are actually applied fairly consistently and we can say what we want about vtubers without being banned as opposed to being at the whims of whichever faggy mod is on at the moment.

Not to say you aren't all still fags mods. :sanasmile:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
No the rules here are actually applied fairly consistently and we can say what we want about vtubers without being banned as opposed to being at the whims of whichever faggy mod is on at the moment.

Not to say you aren't all still fags mods. :sanasmile:
That’s great. Then this means the website truly isn’t /vt/, and reddit 2.0 than I thought.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That’s great. Then this means the website truly isn’t /vt/, and reddit 2.0 than I thought.
Well the host of the Website is likely deeply closeted

Plus one of the other main mods is all about the Good pedophilia

Don't believe their lies

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Have you seen the drive-by last week? Crazy stuff huh.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Strange. Why am I treated like an alien from outer space when I express relief creating an account and be able to post here?
Oh great another fag who takes each dismissive comment as some kind of personal attack and feels the need to respond to each one, what is this? Nolan x blackjack?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
> Named vta_lurker
> Didn't lurk

:amegunl:
He was lurking the Virtual Talent Academy, obviously. Taking all the best tips there from Nijisanji management.

Top Bottom