"Ah, good 'ole Selen, just the way I like my women, racist and illiterate"Selen Tatsuki

September Livestream Planning

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
EXCESS

HAIR

FROM

GROOMING

GET IT RIGHT.
Anyone finish training the proctor AI with that really clean audio from today? This'd be a good test script :ironmousekek:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EXCESS

HAIR

FROM

GROOMING

GET IT RIGHT.

Maybe the blanket would require too much but id say you could go for the Voodoo doll

Also, get with the times farmboy, e-daters ask for used underwear or socks in the mail instead of hair

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I was in and out the entire stream, but of what I was able to watch:
:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Out of curiosity and not to be an asshole or anything. @superduper did you call in just so we could see you're in fact not Rie and just a shy femboy?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just imagine one day Proctor and Null do a collab stream but the whole thing is just Null calling Proctor a f@ggot for being British and having a femboy voice.

Out of curiosity and not to be an asshole or anything. @superduper did you call in just so we could see you're in fact not Rie and just a shy femboy?
Superduper is actually Rie's boyfriend, whom she pegs.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Someone better have that proctor laugh compilation going

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
mr. proc better type up his overall thoughts from today's stream and profess his undying love for excess fox hair and bdsm piss fetishes for his oshi to read and enjoy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There was not enough audio to prove it wasn't just a woman with a voice changer.
If anything, some bits did sound like a woman with a malfunctioning voice changer.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She should set up something better with a better mic, and then "claim" she was using the wrong mic.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This stream was pure Kino

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wow the dude with a wife and kid sounds very normal
I think when everyone did the autism test while still on the farms, I was the only person who scored "Normal, functional human adult". So I'm a weeb surrounded by autists.:pippasadl:
This stream is making me look forward to the future, where Proctor actually begins regularly orbiting Kirsche like Null orbited the Killstream and he just randomly shows up on streams to talk about random bullshit with her. Please Proctor, do not squander this, you are actually very entertaining and your rapport with her is hilarious. Also you better start a weekly MATI knockoff. You've got the entertaining down well, you just need to learn how streaming actually works and the fancy stuff.
"Proctor's Missives from the Asylum."

Though honestly, agree. This stream was great. Could find a rotation of volunteers from here too who are capable of acting somewhat normal to come in and talk about various subjects from around the vTuber and nerd spheres. And occasionally politisperg. :SelenHAHAhere:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I believe the bong term for what Proctor has is "minge fever"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Six hours is ridiculous for a first stream. (I'm sure Kirsche is very impressed with your stamina.)

Still planning to stream tomorrow too? Edit: I can too read the featured header things never mind

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh yeah I appreciate that most of you said I had a normal voice except
@Scoots You sound gay
Nenelove wtf man you are the first person to say I sound gay I have no idea where you got that impression lol

Top Bottom