"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

September Livestream Planning

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
He's going to become a streamer now since he got to tell Kirsche he wants to collect fox woman fur and make pillows out of them live on air. He gets a liveposting thread and a lolcow thread.
We wait for the lolcow thread until he goes and joins Astraline and gets gay art with Merry and Fred Knudsen. I think that'd be a point everyone would agree on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly, not a bad stream at all, now you just need to get a feel for the tech side of things more (which'll come with experience).

it was something i wasn't bored like i thought i would be. I kinda of want to draw you in a dress now (with the British flag of course)
1695513770076.png
That era is long over.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Good on you for hitting the stream button, Boss. You succeeded where many others failed. Now if we could only get you to stop talking about your mom while on a date you'd be set.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what s great time chilling with yhr bois

logitech

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This is actually happening. I hope Proctor embarrasses himself.
Not only did he embarrass himself multiple times but he managed to be entertaining and somehow kept me watching the whole 6 hours.

Oh and keep mentioning your mom, women absolutely love it when you relate to them by talking about other women :smugselen:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That sure was one of the streams of all time. There were LMAOOOOOOOOs, there was questionable sexuality, there was fox woman.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How the fuck do you completely miss a six hour stream?
A bit of gaming a few hours before followed by the worst sleep ever can make time pass like it's nothing.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I hope you know how to manage the forum once Mr. Proctor leaves us for his foreign fox wife from across the seas! :SelenHAHAhere: :smugselen:
He'd only leave us because he'd get arrested for turning Kirsche into a fucking blanket or something.

famous artist pipkun

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
He's going to become a streamer now since he got to tell Kirsche he wants to collect fox woman fur and make pillows out of them live on air. He gets a liveposting thread and a lolcow thread.
It's a win, even if autistic one but comparing Amiya to that spider succubus was no good :beataniugh:

Praid

Just another idiot
I was thoroughly entertained, can't wait for bossman to some how turn his negative rizz into more vtuber collabs

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
@The Proctor

For real though that was a pretty good stream, didn't know what to expect coming in or how long it would be, I'm surprised you fired off a near 6 hour stream for a first go at it and while I wasn't wholly engaged with the subject matter the entire time, I was there for it and didn't even just have it as background noise. Legitimately sitting here with Starfield title screen on my other PC monitor because I couldn't pull up, much like you couldn't when fucking DIVEBOMBING your rizz into the tarmac and crashing your airplane full of spaghetti in front of Kirsche.

I can't say I'd be there for every stream you might do going forward, but you've got a good voice to listen to and if you ever lose your entire fucking mind and decide to go full vtuber I'll be there to subscribe.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He'd only leave us because he'd get arrested for turning Kirsche into a fucking blanket or something.
i have a feeling the poor guy would be crushed if he tried using Kirsche as a blanket

:smugselen:

famous artist pipkun

I was thoroughly entertained, can't wait for bossman to some how turn his negative rizz into more vtuber collabs
imagine q pippa interview

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

EXCESS

HAIR

FROM

GROOMING

GET IT RIGHT.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Top Bottom