"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

1692925857691.png

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Well this is a surprise, but it's another step to marry Kirsche so it makes sense.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
A step closer to getting that green card from june.
What kind of content would you make? You have the male and br'tish debuff right from the get go, do you have a gimmick you can use to stand out?

Bug Eater

The 2-view we wanted to groom was here all along. :mikothumbsl:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Aside from the people of the Asylum.Who is the target demographic of this? Like what if some schizos appears.

Praid

Just another idiot
I'm not sure why you think this is a good idea. It'll probably be a train wreck, but I'm all for train wrecks. Live your dream Proctor.

Though I really don't think Kirsche will collab with you...

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Proctor I love you buddy but you cant want the Kirschussy bad enough to do this.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
What kind of content would you make? You have the male and br'tish debuff right from the get go, do you have a gimmick you can use to stand out?
Seconded, I might tune in if not just to piss you off in the chat.

Also nice bird bro, who would've thought our cynical, no BS bossman was an aviphile.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Whatever you do, you better not pick stream timeslots that overlap with Jersh streams and Pippa or else I will personally come skin your bird alive and use it as part of the Satanic Rituals we do in the Pippathread. You also better actually have content prepared with an effort to be entertaining. I'd suggest ripping off the MATI format on covering news/VTubercows or something unless you just plan on doing something generic like playing games or zatsuing (which would make it very hard for you to stand out, at least initially). Maybe you could be the one VTuber Josh would actually collab with in the future.

Though I really don't think Kirsche will collab with you...
We're talking about the woman who unironically wanted to collab with Null here. I think there's actually a decently strong chance she'd take the opportunity to talk with the knock-off forum ooperator.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Sure. If you don't suck, I might listen to your streams while I play games.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Maybe you could be the one VTuber Josh would actually collab with in the future.
Highly unlikely for 2 reasons.
  1. Vtuber
  2. Br*tish

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Seconded, I might tune in if not just to piss you off in the chat.

Also nice bird bro, who would've thought our bossman was an aviphile.

Probably content that is somewhat similar to Kirsche's tangent streams. Not the crazy degenerate stuff, more the social commentary and analysis. I've also wanted to do book reading and commentary before. Stuff like Thomas Sowell's economic and historical work, the documents written by the founding fathers, interesting psychological experiments, etc.

I have minimal interest in gaming streams, mostly because my internet isn't all that amazing anyway. Any that I did would definitely be retro-style. Something like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress could be cool. Also a big fan of Starsector. Stuff I can play while also maintaining a decent stream-of-consciousness on other topics that interest me.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Dont somehow groom yourself in the process please.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably content that is somewhat similar to Kirsche's tangent streams. Not the crazy degenerate stuff, more the social commentary and analysis. I've also wanted to do book reading and commentary before. Stuff like Thomas Sowell's economic and historical work, the documents written by the founding fathers, interesting psychological experiments, etc.

I have minimal interest in gaming streams, mostly because my internet isn't all that amazing anyway. Any that I did would definitely be retro-style. Something like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress could be cool. Also a big fan of Starsector. Stuff I can play while also maintaining a decent stream-of-consciousness on other topics that interest me.
God I can't wait for all of the 8 hour economics rants about how the world is gonna fucking end in 10 years...

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
God I can't wait for all of the 8 hour economics rants about how the world is gonna fucking end in 10 years...
Not again...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Federal Reserve and Its Consequences Have Been a Disaster for the Human Race...

Actually that's just when I have my friend on as a co-host.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Couldn't you just dm kirche "hey" instead? :kaelalaugh:

roktofferson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom