"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
to the biggest member of the most stable medium vtuber corpo. What a ride it's been for her
She better be grateful we put in a lot of time making her big.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Trigger's tweet has about 700 likes now, and most people in the replies are goofing on archivefag, some with a hundred+ likes. Someone also did a TLDR summary of events.

I'm also pretty sure SoZased is one of Kirsche's jannies (he has the 'smol sweeper' role on her Discord):

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Trigger's tweet has about 700 likes now, and most people in the replies are goofing on archivefag, some with a hundred+ likes. Someone also did a TLDR summary of events.

I'm also pretty sure SoZased is one of Kirsche's jannies (he has the 'smol sweeper' role on her Discord):

Should've named and shamed the cappipis, turn this really into a shit fest :smugselen:

In all honestly though I doubt Kirsche cares what they think, She's known Pippa longer than them for it to matter

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

AB sweep in silence or fuck off.

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact

Nice to know people are rightfully calling on Archivebro for his immature behavior last night. That comment with Kirsche being a bad influence pissed me off pretty good.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I want to know exactly nothing about someone who's a moderator. I'm there for the content creator, not them. If the mod doesn't like what the streamer is doing, they should give themselves the night off or go sweep somewhere else.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I want to know exactly nothing about someone who's a moderator. I'm there for the content creator, not them. If the mod doesn't like what the streamer is doing, they should give themselves the night off or go sweep somewhere else.
How else are you going to swing around the petty power of being a chat janny if you dont call a good friend of the person you janny for a "degenerate and a bad influence" though (both are grown ass women btw)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How else are you going to swing around the petty power of being a chat janny if you dont call a good friend of the person you janny for a "degenerate and a bad influence" though (both are grown ass women btw)
If he actually had concerns, that's something he could either discuss in private with Pippa, or vent about on a throwaway account. Doing it in public on his moderator account is peak faggotry.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Hey remember in 1988 when a random member of van halens security staff interupted the concert to give him guitar tips and the entire audience thanked him for saving the concert its just like that, and that security guards name albert Einstein.

famous artist pipkun

If he actually had concerns, that's something he could either discuss in private with Pippa, or vent about on a throwaway account. Doing it in public on his moderator account is peak faggotry.
dude, people hate kirsche and pippa needs to know, how is pippa gonna know if its not a pinned message?

diethylether

bird molecule
Hey remember in 1988 when a random member of van halens security staff interupted the concert to give him guitar tips and the entire audience thanked him for saving the concert its just like that, and that security guards name albert Einstein.
more like he told van halen that their song and guest artist suck while handing the audience a mic so they can complain too :smugpipi: very brave

I wonder if this will end up causing actual waves, for all the shit AB regularly gets, I'm surprised he hasn't just said fuck it and left. He does all the archiving, collects superchat lists and even "hosts" & moderates the fancord. I don't want to imagine how much of his free time he sacrifices for this. He doesn't post much on capippicord but he's lurking almost constantly. The amount of times he just shows up out of nowhere to delete yab shit or warn someone is wild.
Don't get me wrong, I have mixed feelings about him too, but he'd leave quite a hole in Pippa's streamer structure if he quit. And I wonder if anybody would even want to take his place.

famous artist pipkun

more like he told van halen that their song and guest artist suck while handing the audience a mic so they can complain too :smugpipi: very brave

I wonder if this will end up causing actual waves, for all the shit AB regularly gets, I'm surprised he hasn't just said fuck it and left. He does all the archiving, collects superchat lists and even "hosts" & moderates the fancord. I don't want to imagine how much of his free time he sacrifices for this. He doesn't post much on capippicord but he's lurking almost constantly. The amount of times he just shows up out of nowhere to delete yab shit or warn someone is wild.
Don't get me wrong, I have mixed feelings about him too, but he'd leave quite a hole in Pippa's streamer structure if he quit. And I wonder if anybody would even want to take his place.
all he does is offer a centralized place for people to communicate. we have our own piproject thread, archivers in addition to the fellas that arent here. you can right click images and start a mega.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Eh I was going for more what it feels like he thought he was doing. There are times I do feel for the guy maybe I am completely off base but it seems like a lot of the old fans got very invested in a certain image of Pippa, and as she got more freedom and more confidence she revealed that the reality was woefully incompatible with their head cannon.

Pippa and Kirsche are very similar people and as much as they complain that she's a degenerate and a bad influence everything I've seen shows her as being better adjusted than Pippa the only real potential negative difference is that Kirsche is more likely to kick the hornets nest.

famous artist pipkun

Eh I was going for more what it feels like he thought he was doing. There are times I do feel for the guy maybe I am completely off base but it seems like a lot of the old fans got very invested in a certain image of Pippa, and as she got more freedom and more confidence she revealed that the reality was woefully incompatible with their head cannon.

Pippa and Kirsche are very similar people and as much as they complain that she's a degenerate and a bad influence everything I've seen shows her as being better adjusted than Pippa the only real potential negative difference is that Kirsche is more likely to kick the hornets nest.
Thrrang needs to post the sleepy quote. Pippa's cowtipped retards since the time i started watching like the kfp fanfic writer who dfe'd live, and talked about lolcows before the rage stream (dobson, chrischan, sovcits).

the people complaining want to keep the lame ass idol shit alive as more non weebs enter the community.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Thrrang needs to post the sleepy quote. Pippa's cowtipped retards since the time i started watching like the kfp fanfic writer who dfe'd live, and talked about lolcows before the rage stream (dobson, chrischan, sovcits).

the people complaining want to keep the lame ass idol shit alive as more non weebs enter the community.
Pippa sung the Mega Idol song, so that means you're completely wrong and Pippa is the seiso unicorn-friendly idol of their dreams.

diethylether

bird molecule

I agree, I'm often surprised that Pippa is somehow "more innocent" relating to typical internet shit (be it knowing about fetishes, word meanings like snowbunny, lots of other stuff). It's such a stark contrast to the fact that she's basically from the same place and spends just as much time on the computer as Kirsche does.

But in essence, they are extremely similar. It wouldn't be strange in any way if their roles were reversed.

And despite Kirsche apparently being a worse shut-in than Pippa, she seems to have more stable principles and moral foundations than Pippa.
Pippa gives off a very childlike impression / has twisted ideas whenever morality becomes a topic, but maybe that's just me.
Kirsche does spend a lot more time talking about politics and shit though, so maybe it's just that.

This is really annoying, the idol shit doesn't fit her at all and she shines the most when she's gloves off. But She did decide to stick with phase and polices herself accordingly I guess.

e.
speak of the devil lmao (quote from capippicord [yeah I know it's a pasta])
1706473083651.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I agree, I'm often surprised that Pippa is somehow "more innocent" relating to typical internet shit (be it knowing about fetishes, word meanings like snowbunny, lots of other stuff). It's such a stark contrast to the fact that she's basically from the same place and spends just as much time on the computer as Kirsche does.

But in essence, they are extremely similar. It wouldn't be strange in any way if their roles were reversed.

And despite Kirsche apparently being a worse shut-in than Pippa, she seems to have more stable principles and moral foundations than Pippa.
Pippa gives off a very childlike impression / has twisted ideas whenever morality becomes a topic, but maybe that's just me.
Kirsche does spend a lot more time talking about politics and shit though, so maybe it's just that.

This is really annoying, the idol shit doesn't fit her at all and she shines the most when she's gloves off. But She did decide to stick with phase and polices herself accordingly I guess.

e.
speak of the devil lmao (quote from capippicord)
View attachment 62324
Cappipis calling another fanbase a Yamanba really is the pot calling the kettle vantablack coal

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
speak of the devil lmao (quote from capippicord [yeah I know it's a pasta])
View attachment 62324
image.png

image.png
image.png
"Amy Schumer of Akkad" JESUS CHRIST! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

My IQ has lowered just by doing this quick search. Someone other than me should go through capipicord and compile the rest of the reactions in a big post.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
image.png

image.png
image.png
"Amy Schumer of Akkad" JESUS CHRIST! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

My IQ has lowered just by doing this quick search. Someone other than me should go through capipicord and compile the rest of the reactions in a big post.
Ok Amy Schumer of Akkad got me

She wouldnt be a good Applebees manager though, shed get thrown out within a week for trying to convince random himbos to get in the storage closet with her

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

>both are grown ass women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom