"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Postal rrat

chinshilla
What's the point of the forums if I can't bully Jews?
Just screw already we're getting tired of the unresolved sexual tension

Stunned But Dumb

Just screw already we're getting tired of the unresolved sexual tension
I mean I won't speak for everyone, but I personally don't want to see them bang

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Stunned But Dumb

I assume they would go to discord for that like the rest of the fags
Some people like being watched. Considering they went to the farms thread to play out their fantasies when this place died and filled almost a full page of their antics... well... I think the logical conclusion is obvious

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

I literally only replied to him once after I pinged him. Everybody else carried it.
"I only lit the match and threw it into the bushes. The fire is what burned down the forest!"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I literally only replied to him once after I pinged him. Everybody else carried it.
Y'all can't get enough of the meatman.

1725248772202.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I think the fact that people mention Nyanners means it's shit-stirring. If someone felt this way, they'd word it differently.

I also think the idea that Pippa toning it down is the worst thing to happen to her content is laughably wrong. You could criticize her for a lack of communication with her audience, her recent inability to maintain a solid schedule, and recent streams haven't been super engaging.
It doesn't matter, even if she tried to change course she wont be able to resist shitposting and let it slip. She is just like us fr fr.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They've been saying this shit for at least two years now.
Trust the plan, sisters. The Nyanners moment will surely arrive any second now. It's definitely happening.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is talking about the dm she got from pippa
Edit
She did indeed apply for invaders apparently finding out that she could keep the model she commissioned(and is in the process of rigging) tipped the scale for her quite a bit.

Please fishman

Edit: she DM'd pippa to ask if she should apply every day till she gets a response

She's a bit worried that's She's already been dropped

Last edited:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Chinchilla is talking about the dm she got from pippa
Edit
She did indeed apply for invaders apparently finding out that she could keep the model she commissioned(and is in the process of rigging) tipped the scale for her quite a bit.

Please fishman

Edit: she DM'd pippa to ask if she should apply every day till she gets a response

god bless her

Helkar

Please fishman
Doesn't openly saying that you've applied significantly lower your chances of getting in?
apparently finding out that she could keep the model she commissioned(and is in the process of rigging) tipped the scale for her quite a bit.
"keep" as in keep the rights to? Since Yuri, i don't believe it was fully clear where Phase stands on this wrt: invaders.
I'm presuming Lumi owns her model, given she semi-frequently upgrades it with(i think?) her own cash, Jelly/Dizzy/Ember own their old ones, but it's a moot point since they don't use them.

...wonder how long that took...

If she hasn't heard back from them since June, i'd say this is probably the case, hard to believe Phase's been parsing through applications for two whole months(but also, then it'd be a dick move from them, just leaving chuubas on read like that)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Doesn't openly saying that you've applied significantly lower your chances of getting in?
Pippa already gave this one away so if it has an impact it's kind of already too late. Phase is looking for invaders so past lifes aren't exactly a secret they are trying to keep. I suppose I'm saying it might never have mattered. If it did matter that's more something the yabbit screwed up than natsumi.
"keep" as in keep the rights to? Since Yuri, i don't believe it was fully clear where Phase stands on this wrt: invaders.
I think keep to the degree of getting to keep using she doesn't know what the contract looks like only that most likely her old assets will still be good.
If she hasn't heard back from them since June, i'd say this is probably the case, hard to believe Phase's been parsing through applications for two whole months(but also, then it'd be a dick move from them, just leaving chuubas on read like that)
She might have gotten an email back after DMing pippa might also have been joking about it. Not quite sure. At any rate apparently the audition forms are still open so... fish might be treating the new auditions with the same urgency as birthday merch.

RedRage

(but also, then it'd be a dick move from them, just leaving chuubas on read like that)
Right, cause phase as a whole is know for their quality communication :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom