"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

At any rate apparently the audition forms are still open so... fish might be treating the new auditions with the same urgency as birthday merch.
They don't close it. It was open before Invaders audition too, they just updated the form.

I guess august having Vexpo and japan trip/ANYC concert might have caused them to take more time for invaders. I hope that's the case if they actually plan to get a JP invader. At the current state, It's better to get her, and seek the hidden gems in future for JP 2

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
trust me, it never gets boring.
GWfjLwMXsAEZXaz.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Important breaking Pippa information just came out.
I miss Pippa. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Salado

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Lmao, look at this timestamp.

So you show DSP a picture of a match and a picture of a pile of logs, right? Next to those pictures you have a few other pictures, one of which is a picture of a burning pile of logs. You tell him he can leave if he picks the correct picture. He bitches about how you're expecting him to magically know which one is correct, and out of four pictures he picks the burning logs third, by pure chance. There is something physically wrong with this nigga's brain.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So you show DSP a picture of a match and a picture of a pile of logs, right? Next to those pictures you have a few other pictures, one of which is a picture of a burning pile of logs. You tell him he can leave if he picks the correct picture. He bitches about how you're expecting him to magically know which one is correct, and out of four pictures he picks the burning logs third, by pure chance. There is something physically wrong with this nigga's brain.
If you asked Phil the question "how would you feel if you didn't have breakfast this morning?", he would reply indignantly about how he did have breakfast.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nobody tell them Pippa is the anime genderswap version of DSP.
DarkSydePippa. :smugpipi:
Every videogame stream she does is ripe for making a "This is how you don't play" out of.
:smugpipi:

Sven

Lmao, look at this timestamp.

He doesn't show the whole DSP vs Ame clip, You had 1 fucking job Joon. That single clip is still one of the best ways to introduce DSP without needing a 4 hour doc to get the point of just how dull, uncreative, and inattentive DSP is to anything but then blames everything but himself. TOTK in general was just 1 giant example of it but the DSP vs Ame clip really perfectly highlighted it, and in a game so many people played (and specifically a trial that was near unmissable) so they could really understand it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
He doesn't show the whole DSP vs Ame clip, You had 1 fucking job Joon. That single clip is still one of the best ways to introduce DSP without needing a 4 hour doc to get the point of just how dull, uncreative, and inattentive DSP is to anything but then blames everything but himself. TOTK in general was just 1 giant example of it but the DSP vs Ame clip really perfectly highlighted it, and in a game so many people played (and specifically a trial that was near unmissable) so they could really understand it.
That clip is one of the best ways to shill vtubers to people who are familiar with DSP

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Luwud should own his degeneracy to the hotel staff if he's going to be who he is online.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You'd know all about that considering your discography, Mister Ashcorp.
I'm not Ken, I'm not degenerate, I'm very wholesome, and the meat Pippa is perfection.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Watching Dredd (2012) tonight (in about an hour),
+ either Ghost in the Shell (1997) or "the Thing" (1982)
https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dizzy's reacting to the second episode of Phase Weekly hosted by Pippa & Tenma right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom