Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
How're those Deus Ex streams coming along? :smugpipi:
We'll get another attempt at SMT V Vengeance before Deus Ex. I feel it in my bones.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
How're those Deus Ex streams coming along? :smugpipi:
Trust, she WILL play my favorite game of all time and she WILL like it!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We'll get another attempt at SMT V Vengeance before Deus Ex. I feel it in my bones.
I'd be down with that, despite the womanisms and her being sick at the time she did seem to enjoy it more than I thought she would.

JMForte

She's in a "lol so random" mood, and it's noticeable, even if chat was saying she wasn't acting different. Anyway, that benadryl donathon for some reason got me to remember, what the fuck was that one stream she hasn't done that like cost her a shit ton of money and she's like too lazy to actually set it up to do it and was like an amazing idea that no one else has done? Like has she mentioned it anytime recently? Or is it still a complete mystery?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

RedRage

Only cause unlike thhrang, cipher is still a mod and can pester her about it :smugpipi:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She somehow managed to forget Roundabout being the Phantom Blood ED...

She's in a "lol so random" mood, and it's noticeable, even if chat was saying she wasn't acting different. Anyway, that benadryl donathon for some reason got me to remember, what the fuck was that one stream she hasn't done that like cost her a shit ton of money and she's like too lazy to actually set it up to do it and was like an amazing idea that no one else has done? Like has she mentioned it anytime recently? Or is it still a complete mystery?
My Little Pony merch unboxing.

DogBone

If Pippa ever does a watchalong for Small Soldiers, that'd be so cool.

Sven

Don't think it's been mentioned since she moved so the device is probably in storage somewhere in the US

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Is every indie game nowadays about le heckin depression and mental illness?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, she would get horribly filtered, I give up.
Okay, what's worse - Pippa not playing your favourite game, or Pippa playing your favourite game?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The one where she had to get something up her stairs at her old place?

RedRage

Is every indie game nowadays about le heckin depression and mental illness?
That or "It was all a dream even though that doesn't really explain anything that actually happened."

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom