"Thank you everyone for making me smile again!"Dokibird

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
1713411344881.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LOL

pippanooo.png

"What do you mean where is Pippa"

Aced it

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Wasn't Wonders AI supposed to help in times like this? Did their pipclone ever attain an IQ above 20?

Michael you can say hi here. We've got a muzzle on reticule so he won't bite your meat.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Gun shit ain't pozzed (fully, yet) and playing old games ain't pozzed if you ignore their communities :mitothink:
Gun shit is incompatible with being pozzed. The only way that happens is if they take them all away like they keep trying to.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Michael you can say hi here. We've got a muzzle on reticule so he won't bite your meat.

No Michael meat, only meat Pippa, precious, precious Pippa.

Topo Chico

I Wanna Die

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They can try to belong all they want but they'll never be accepted dude. They will always show their true colors the second they get the chance
I think there are two types of pozzed gun people, the first likes gun but wants to take yours so they can use their guns without resistance, and then the latter which wants to grab all guns regardless.

Salado

I Wanna Die

I think there are two types of pozzed gun people, the first likes gun but wants to take yours so they can use their guns without resistance, and then the latter which wants to grab all guns regardless.
Those people are the same as vtweeters.

Topo Chico

Those people are the same as vtweeters.
It really do be a situation that resolves itself with "post gun." If I see a fucking AK or other combloc shit and nothing else, you just say the funny Yamanba word at them and watch em squirm. It's the "just stream" equivalent.
Oh also the fucking keltec sub2000 is a massive red flag for some reason.

Topo Chico

From Mari:
She learned how to play jong better so that she can play it with her because it seems like it's one of the only things to bring her joy and she wants to help bring her joy (platonically).

RedRage

From Mari:
She learned how to play jong better so that she can play it with her because it seems like it's one of the only things to bring her joy and she wants to help bring her joy (platonically).
>Pippa's not played in a month

Topo Chico

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I still wouldn't be surprised if in the end Yuri DID get terminated for some petty shit so who knows.
Reminder that when Panko was talking about Yuri's termination, she said something to the effect of: "we don't have many rules here but we still have a few and you've got to follow them," and Tenma couldn't even fight with Sakana to support Yuri and she'll fight for just about any reason.

1713418681438.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reminder that when Panko was talking about Yuri's termination, she said something to the effect of: "we don't have many rules here but we still have a few and you've got to follow them," and Tenma couldn't even fight with Sakana to support Yuri and she'll fight for just about any reason.

View attachment 68240
I'm pretty sure the only rule is no bad girls, and since Pippa is the epitome of a good girl it's physically impossible for her to get the boot.

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom