"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
While I agree, I figure this might be a charity stream sorta thing and going "This is for local charity" Might not be the play.
This is Pippa we're talking about, she's built different and can do what she pleases.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is Pippa we're talking about, she's built different and can do what she pleases.
Well yes, she does seem rather keen on doxing herself at every opportunity.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well yes, she does seem rather keen on doxing herself at every opportunity.
Britain, you do know she can say it's for a child's charity in a local community to help orphans without disclosing the exact place because many donations are done anonymously.

RedRage

Britain, you do know she can say it's for a child's charity in a local community to help orphans without disclosing the exact place because many donations are done anonymously.
I imagine she'd much rather directly get the money sent to whatever charity she went with instead of both youtube and fishman taking a cut before having to go through her, along with all the "Well, did she actually donate it?" That would follow up cause of recent instances and the fact that she's talked about house hunting and money issues. Better to just let people donate directly or with some affiliate link to wash her hands of any of the issues that could crop up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I imagine she'd much rather directly get the money sent to whatever charity she went with instead of both youtube and fishman taking a cut before having to go through her, along with all the "Well, did she actually donate it?" That would follow up cause of recent instances and the fact that she's talked about house hunting and money issues. Better to just let people donate directly or with some affiliate link to wash her hands of any of the issues that could crop up.
We're talking about a potential charity stream, not altruist Pippa. Frankly, I'd rather encourage people donate to Pippa's bunker fund over charity, but hey if she really wants to go direct she can always find a local one outside of her area, maybe in a previous state she lived in and wants to grace with her meaty perfection.

Hff201

Early Adopter
On a serious note, charities themselves can be hard to gauge as the common man is typically unfamiliar with the logistics of helping a particular cause and therefore wouldn't be able to come to an educated conclusion on whether their administration costs are reasonable or not. The best you can do is look around and get a feel for their overall reputation.

As for the actual payments, most reputable charities now have a partnership with a purpose-built service like Streamlabs Charity or Tiltify, who make the transaction directly to the charity themselves with pre-agreed processing fees, and also have streamer-specific tools like OBS overlay widgets that show how much money's been raised and who made the largest and most recent donation. This is generally safer than "middleman" organisations like SoftGiving, the ones who were playing dirty with about 42% of donations. In general, the fewer steps between the donor's account and the charity, the better.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
A clip from Pippa's owl sister popped up randomly in my recomendations. Gotta say, I still prefer the 2022 voice

Bronze

Pippa quoted a tweet about her appearance on Mahjong soul anniversary stream that happened few days ago. I couldn't find a post about it, so here's the clip

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
grace with her meaty perfection.
I know I haven't said this in a while, but how about you go and fucking kill yourself? Weren't you banned for this exact shit?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know I haven't said that in a while, but how about you go and fucking kill yourself?
1712568402949.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

RedRage

While I agree, I figure this might be a charity stream sorta thing and going "This is for local charity" Might not be the play.
Also idk if anyone posted this, just saw it in the jong community.

Pippa quoted a tweet about her appearance on Mahjong soul anniversary stream that happened few days ago. I couldn't find a post about it, so here's the clip

Everyone say "Hi Pippa!" :smugpipi:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Early Adopter
So, fun fact, since Phase management have got on top of pushing the talents' music productions onto streaming services with DistroKid, they now have autogenerated "Topic" channels with uploads of their music, that they'd likely have to jump through a lot of hoops to have taken down.

Which brings me to a very important point.

The Rippa is now completely, officially free on YouTube.

DTrp

So, fun fact, since Phase management have got on top of pushing the talents' music productions onto streaming services with DistroKid, they now have autogenerated "Topic" channels with uploads of their music, that they'd likely have to jump through a lot of hoops to have taken down.
If pippa started getting a royalty check for each pippa the ripper shit-post on youtube she would start to like it more. Hopefully her contract has some royalties built into it because that song would be terrible if anyone else originally sang it. It's perfect for pippa though.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

DTrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom