Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But don't forget, she'll be exotic and in high demand over there!
Do you guys remember when she unironically floated this as serious dating advice?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Topo Chico

Poor Pippa. She isn't racist enough to know that Japan is much safer than America.
There's still rabid animals trying to get you to go into bars in some areas (kyakuhiki). But just stay away from sleezy bars.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

There's still rabid animals trying to get you to go into bars in some areas (kyakuhiki). But just stay away from sleezy bars.
>blond tanned NTRman from shibuya is going to steal our oshi
I can already imagine the shitposting

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa should meet Shiina's Gay model friend. Pippa if you're in driving range of Shiina, force yourself into an Off-Collab. Put you hair down and wear baggy gay skater clothes. You have a shot at a 10 Pippa. Serenade her wit Ram Ranch!

Last edited:

Topo Chico

More like the yakuza associated africans and muslims that try and scam/drug tourists offering cheap drinks or women in seedier parts of Tokyo n shieet. (very unlikely she'd go to those areas, just pointing out no place is safe from plague)
:botanshrug:

Stunned But Dumb

Nah, it'll be him

4b4.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Godzilla1984 just showed me that GhostPolitics is 'beefing' with Tenma for some reason and I figure putting this here makes the most sense because Pippa has had the most interaction with him.

Did Tenma shit in his cereal or something? Jesus Christ!
:pekol:

Ghost is hilarious and if you take him at face value, you need to learn what the word kayfabe means.

Also, for someone that supposedly hates vtubers, his follow list is pretty based:
1712453657921.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do you guys remember when she unironically floated this as serious dating advice?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
If anyone is ever considering taking dating advice from Pippa, I'd like to remind you that she third-wheeled with her parents on Valentines this year.

I do wonder how she's gonna cope with being surrounded by pretty yellow women she's too nervous to talk to though.

Ghost is hilarious and if you take him at face value, you need to learn what the word kayfabe means.

Also, for someone that supposedly hates vtubers, his follow list is pretty based:
View attachment 67654
Ghost's schtick makes him an honorary vtuber. I'm pretty sure he "gets" it more than any of the other fleshtube personalities that have interacted with Pippa.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
If anyone is ever considering taking dating advice from Pippa, I'd like to remind you that she third-wheeled with her parents on Valentines this year.
i only take dating advice from cherry lady

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
This just makes me think that Pippa has carried to every off collab she's been to.
She doesn't notice AND doesn't know. I've been lied to, this rabbit isn't le based!
I hope not.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

View attachment 67654
I'll admit, in the beginning I thought he was real...

Hey, what can I say, I'd never heard of him before and there's no real divide in absurdity between satire and reality anymore so he seemed plausible...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Pippa, do not bring your carry gun to Japan.
They will let you board with it, just to have a reason to arrest you later.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

She should look into smuggling it into Japan, with their government's plans to bring 1 million africans into the country, she sure would need it.
Edit: Can anyone give me a TL: DW of the stream, I had to leave.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, do not bring your carry gun to Japan.
They will let you board with it, just to have a reason to arrest you later.
She just needs to tell them she's Banditta Keith and they'll understand why she must always have at least three guns on her person.

JMForte

Apparently, some retard asked Mori to collab with Pippa in a meet and greet.
PippaCollabBeg.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apparently, some retard asked Mori to collab with Pippa in a meet and greet.
Let's be honest, if the average meet-and-greeter is anything like the average youtube livestream commenter, any talent at a meet-and-greet has heard plenty of strange, disgusting or retarded stories. Requesting a collab with a popular talent at another agency would be pretty mild in comparison.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a canned answer for this kind of questions by now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a canned answer for this kind of questions by now.
1) "Oh, that's an interesting idea, I really like Pippa. I'll look into that further. Thanks for the suggestion."
2) "Oh, I've never heard of Pippa before. I'll have to look into her. Thanks for the suggestion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom