"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
thhrang has installed MMD and VRoid again, huh? I wonder if she's going to stream again, or just use it to post stuff like that for now.
Could be the first vtuber sponsored by Swiffer Wet Jet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I swear we have an "is Yuni gonna stream again???" loop whenever she posts anything. Most likely situation is she wanted to dick around with the 3D equipment but has to be creative since the Pippa model's being hoarded by a Taiwanese skinwalker.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Someone posted a video arguing both ends of the A.I. art "issue" and look who I found in the comments:
1712210485326.png
Same fag that was trying to cancel Pippa for her NovelAI sponsorship as well as Filian. I wonder when her Pippa Filian video she said she would make comes out?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It only took me 2 hours this time. HA!

which song is that again?

fake hime fan doesn't know "I Really Want To Stay At Your House", it's himover...

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

JMForte

has to be creative since the Pippa model's being hoarded by a Taiwanese skinwalker.
She's literally said the only reason she doesn't do 3D streams and stuff is because it's too much work to actually set up, basically, she's lazy.

RedRage

Most likely situation is she wanted to dick around with the 3D equipment
No? In the descreption it says the motions are by "ᗰEI" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQgtSLTu9mvC_3k2LphVZTg
I thought it said "ME!" at first. Its just something she whipped together, Probably while doing whatever she needed to do the last two days that she could still be on twitter for like watching the kids again.

Hff201

Early Adopter
What? By who? :confusedshuba:
I was making a funny about how her first 3D con performance was done by one of the Wonders AI guys instead of the real "meat Pippa" (as proven by the fact she didn't run out of breath and need to sit down two minutes in).

She's literally said the only reason she doesn't do 3D streams and stuff is because it's too much work to actually set up, basically, she's lazy.
Pippa says a lot of things that often contradict other things, but this is the most believable one.

No? In the descreption it says the motions are by "ᗰEI" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQgtSLTu9mvC_3k2LphVZTg
I thought it said "ME!" at first. Some something she whipped together.
Ah, so it's just a downloaded choreography routine plastered onto an existing model. I miss PreciousLeaf.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla rather enjoyed slimekin slippa and the release of a certain instrumental

JMForte

Its just something she whipped together, Probably while doing whatever she needed to do the last two days that she could still be on twitter for like watching the kids again.
This stuff is fairly easy to make, whatever she's been doing for the past few days took enough time for her to be dead on twitter, which I would think she would be on if she was just watching kids. She has floated the idea of just making that account a vroid/mmd thing so maybe she's finally doing that.

RedRage

took enough time for her to be dead on twitter
She was on twitter during stream time yesterday though? She posted about Rie getting swept and retweeted some things like an hour past start time. PCG was less than pleased so it stuck out along with the tweet I posted here.

JMForte

She was on twitter during stream time yesterday though?
Just for a little bit, for the most part she was dead on those accounts most of the time.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I was making a funny about how her first 3D con performance was done by one of the Wonders AI guys instead of the real "meat Pippa" (as proven by the fact she didn't run out of breath and need to sit down two minutes in).
My disappointment is immeasurable and my immersion is ruined

kingcaid

RedRage

Look what you all summoned.

She really, really does not try hard to hide it. PCG was having another "IS IT OVER?!" loop over the short. But I also bet this goes the way of her wanting to make vroid stuff on the other alt, forgotten once she gets bored of it within a week.

Hff201

Early Adopter

kingcaid

She really, really does not try hard to hide it. PCG was having another "IS IT OVER?!" loop over the short. But I also bet this goes the way of her wanting to make vroid stuff on the other alt, forgotten once she gets bored of it within a week.
But it is over! Look she says she isnt coming back anytime SOON! Means in a week or two she could finally graduate! TWO MORE WEEKS SISTERS TWO MORE WEEEEEEEEEEKS.
Edit: @thhrang Isn't that the same excuse Reticule uses to shit up the site every day? Funny how alike the two of you are. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom